What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client wanted nails she'd seen on pinterest. Really struggled with the chevron though! xx

They're fab!! I get knots in my belly when someone says 'I have a photo of what I want' 😰

A client came in with this from Pinterest - ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379141772.772571.jpg

Thank god my shakey hands behaved! (Kinda!) I did these -
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379141829.500588.jpg
And breath!!!

They're fab!! I get knots in my belly when someone says 'I have a photo of what I want' 😰

A client came in with this from Pinterest - View attachment 42818

Thank god my shakey hands behaved! (Kinda!) I did these -
View attachment 42819
And breath!!!

Thank you!! I always get a bit anxious too but I'd rather they have an idea than being indecisive :) love the toes! Xx

I expect these are to be my last holiday nails :cool:, (also has hippy chick on toes ), So now bring on the Awesome Autumnal nails and Christmas PaZazzzzz :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpg
    IMG_1921.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 715
Shellac in Rubble with accent foils ...

Attachments

• Rubble Shellac & Foils.jpg
    Rubble Shellac & Foils.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,148
Loving the dr suess theme ... Where's Sam I am ? ;-)) fab Hun .... May have to use your inspiration next time I go to universal Orlando ;-)))) xxxx

Thank you! :) the lorax would be a good one too, and monsters inc.! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379157919.696225.jpg vinylux steel glaze :) already had svelte suede with grapefruit sparkle and powder my nose with grapefruit sparkle with vinylux this week can't stop changing the colours :)!

I've just redone mine.
Gelish. Gossip Girl with a layer of Vegas Nights.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379159849.817726.jpg

Three of my clients chose french last night! It was so weird as no one ever asks for french anymore! 2 are Gelish and one is YN synergy gel enhancements.

Lovely smile li es Shannon.

Shellac Overtly Onyx with Irresistable glitter in Garnet and Pink Gold Sparkle Additive 😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379160444.396448.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Shellac Overtly Onyx with Irresistable glitter in Garnet and Pink Gold Sparkle Additive 😍
View attachment 42848

Love these, did you burnish the additive in before or after the glitter?

Thank you 😊

I did 2 x Overtly Onyx
Burnished in Irresistible garnet glitter
Burnished over pink gold sparkle additive
1 x clearly pink
Top coat

Looks so much nicer in real life. The photo really doesn't do it justice!

I love the garnet glitter and pink gold sparkle is my favourite additive, never thought of doing them together tho, might do this for my holiday nails, been trying to decide for ages :)

I was greedy the other day cutting cheese and sausage and in my haste I gave my middle finger a gash with a knife, so now I am getting past 3 weeks with same nails cause I am afraid of wrapping in remover :( Thank goodness the regrowth isnt too noticeable because it is clear but I am stirring and cant wait for this to heal

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Thank you!! I always get a bit anxious too but I'd rather they have an idea than being indecisive :) love the toes! Xx

Lol thanx :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379169839.127949.jpg

Toes done ready for holiday, just need to sort my fingernails :)

I love the garnet glitter and pink gold sparkle is my favourite additive, never thought of doing them together tho, might do this for my holiday nails, been trying to decide for ages :)

I quite often burnish additives over glitter. Gives it an extra bit of something, if you know what I mean! Got the idea off one of Fingernail Fixer's videos a while back. The randomly Rockstar one where she burnishes cerulean blue over blue, silver and pewter glitter. Looks fab! 😀

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379172921.007247.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379172961.958814.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379173015.690454.jpg
Few ive done lately

Latest posts

Back