What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these gelish nails with additives 💜💜 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382724892.305485.jpg

My additives arrived today, so as I'm assuming I can use them with my Gelish, I'm hoping the kids go to bed soon so I can play!! So many stunning nails posted here today peeps, as always in fact <3

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My additives arrived today, so as I'm assuming I can use them with my Gelish, I'm hoping the kids go to bed soon so I can play!! So many stunning nails posted here today peeps, as always in fact <3

They work beautifully with Gelish. Iv found an old (clean) eyeshadow blending brush to be perfect for the ombre effect xx

First post. Longtime skulker. Decided its time to join in as I've just opened my own home-based shop and want to feel less alone with it all! Haha. Current nails are. Shellac rockstar for halloween with a little Black Pool. Previous two were Cityscape with Rockstar and pink ribbons painted and plain ole holographic rockstars. Bit of a rockstar kick going in October. Or Rocktober maybe ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382725554116.jpg
    1382725554116.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 513
  • 1382725671560.jpg
    1382725671560.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 496
  • 1382725689690.jpg
    1382725689690.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 507
They work beautifully with Gelish. Iv found an old (clean) eyeshadow blending brush to be perfect for the ombre effect xx

Thanks Jojo, I have just the brush ;)

Jo xx

It's Tiki Tiki. ;-) love this colour.

What orange is that? Been looking for a dark orange for a while, only orange tone I have is sweet morning dew and it's really light x

It's tiki tiki ;-) x x

Natural nail Shellac Rockstars, I can actually feel the heat coming of these, they radiate warmth :D

Fab , really sparkly x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382730583.145661.jpg and gel extension with 3d acrylic flowers .. Love them

Working on detailed art. So hard!! Being inspired by you all and getting addicted! Lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 515
Working on detailed art. So hard!! Being inspired by you all and getting addicted! Lol x

They are great! I hope your proud!! Xx

They are great! I hope your proud!! Xx

Thank you! I thought I'd be brave today and post a couple of pictures as I need to grow my confidence! Always hard on myself! But, yes, I like these :biggrin: but, I will be dreaming The Simpsons tonight!:zzz:
Xx

My client is running the Race For Life tonight so wanted 'non-girly pink' nails! Gelish Rendezvous with stamping

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382735599.366960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382735599.366960.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 485
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382736172.277054.jpg Mine right now.. Bring back summer!!!

facebook.com/NailCandyLincoln

Instagram @nailcandylincoln

My Halloween nails that I finally completed this evening.

Attachments

• Halloween nails.jpg
    Halloween nails.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 482
First post. Longtime skulker. Decided its time to join in as I've just opened my own home-based shop and want to feel less alone with it all! Haha. Current nails are. Shellac rockstar for halloween with a little Black Pool. Previous two were Cityscape with Rockstar and pink ribbons painted and plain ole holographic rockstars. Bit of a rockstar kick going in October. Or Rocktober maybe ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi beautophianails...
Love the nails, how did you create the Blackpool with pink ribbons?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Inspired by a blog I found on the Internet of a nail tech in America. Would never have thought of it but love the result. All done using shellac and a bit of glitter on thumbs x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382738133.132361.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382738133.132361.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 457

Latest posts

Back