What name for home salon confused!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
Hi could you throw some ideas at me, I'm a mobile beauty therapist have been for about 6yrs with a baby in the middle:) my fab hubby is building us a new house this year where I shall have a home salon. I will still
do some mobile. My business name at the moment is beauty on the move. Do I call my home salon totally different or try and play with what I have already so people know it's me ? Have you any fab ideas please?? Xx

Hmmm it's a tricky one isnt it. I'm guessing you would rather work from your home salon? I would probably have 2 names.I would want people to know the 2 services are different. It may work out well because not all clients want mobile treatments, they like to get out or vice versa.
Just my opinion but that is what I would do xxx

I use one name for both mobile and my home salon.
I don't do much mobile it's just a service I offer.
I advertise as a salon but just say mobile service is available think it would get confusing having two different names.
I'm alot busier working from home than I have ever been than working mobile, it seems to be slower mobile to get clients.
Good luck

I would probably leave it as Beauty on the move for the short term, perhapes do some flyers along the lines of Beauty on the Move gets a new home, then once you have reastablished your self rebrand then. Perhapes you could also make it into a competition for your clients! Ask them to submit ideas for the new name and the winner gats a treatment ????

Thanks guys. Catsaremad that is a cracking idea, I will do that :)new you would help. Xx

Latest posts

Back