What Now??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammie

Reaction score
Hi

I completed my creative conversion in November and wondered what to do now. What would be the best course to follow on from this.?

will be grateful for any advice.

Thanx

Sammie

Hi

Did you do it in L+P? CND run a masters course which you could look at to really hone your skills.

If you call the academy they will send you a new academy brochure with all the details and costs in.

Creative is an excellent product to work with consistently reliable, oh and watch out for the offer sheets that come every other month.

You can also access them with your account number on the designer nails web site. www.designernails.co.uk

HTH

Hi Sammie,

Have you though about "The Next step"??

I think it covers marketing, advertisng, health and safety, stock taking, don't take my word for it though, don't have my notes near me :)

xxxx

What about checking out a Skill Building Application class?
That way you could tweak your skills, refining the basics etc.......and then decide if you need perhaps any one to one sessions before moving further on towards Masters etc....
:Love:

My conversion was with l+p, not sure if i'm ready to do my masters just yet.

Are there any other courses or is it just conversion then masters???

I think i might find out about Next Step and Skill building. I know someone who has done the next step so maybe try that one first....

Hi!

I got the new CNA folio the other day. There isnt the next step class anymore- you can go on to the skill building application and rebalancing classes and like Jacky said you could do one to one if you feel you need anymore after that to go on to your masters. HTH. x

After I did my Foundation (L&P) I did the "Next Step " class, then went on to do the three master classes being: Real Rebalancing , Makeover Magic and Creative Illusions , then did the introduction to Airbrushing. Still toying with the idea of doing my Masters Qualification Day!

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back