What on earth can I do to fix this??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
I'm a nail and beauty geek after some advice.

I naturally a redhead, it's quite strong colour. I've had highlights for about 4/5 years now and was a light blonde. The words '12.0' were used when mixing colour but i have o idea what that means.

I used to have a tint applied to my roots and then while that was on, I'd have highlights weaved through with foil.

I though I'd go natural and went to my hairdresser for copper red - I've just had a baby and wanted a change.

Oh. My. God.. It's BURGUNDY!! Nowhere near what I wanted - I even had a photo with me. I'm gutted.

Apparently it's going to be really hard to go back but I don't know what to ask for - don't want to strip it cos it's quite long (below shoulder blades) and I need to keep length and strength.

HHHEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

when did you get it done? you can only hope because your hair was so blonde before that it may fade out as red washed out easily and your blonde possibly was porous (can't tell cos I obv cant see your hair) my advice is leave it as long as you can to see if it does fade out a lot, this will give you more options. xx

Kim is right. If you have all that blonde in that red probably isn't going to hold. You won't be able to strip it either, because of the blonde underneath.

Wash it in Head and Shoulders to fade it down then get your stylist to pop a copper on. :)

you could go to a salon that deals with colour correction. There are dye removers (not strippers) that remove the last dye applied. They remove only the last colour applied. Ive used two...there is clynol and another one but i cant remember what make it was. They worked brill. hth

Latest posts

Back