What other treatments to compliment nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
At the moment, I am only doing nails which I love doing. Most of my business is Gelish and the occasional L&P client. I'm thinking of adding something else, but something maybe along the lines of 'natural' nails like with Gelish as I just don't get much call for enhancements.

Can anyone advise anything that has worked well for them? Thanks. x

Definatley tanning and lashes! I know this will mean additional training for you but well worthit before the summer rush!

Have you tried shellac? Also there's so many things you could add like 3d nail art, rockstar, crystals etc.
:)

Definatley tanning and lashes! I know this will mean additional training for you but well worthit before the summer rush!

Have you tried shellac? Also there's so many things you could add like 3d nail art, rockstar, crystals etc.
:)

Oh I'm happy to train...wouldn't like to do add something without training. I don't do Shellac but know someone locally who does so wouldn't want to tread on her toes (maybe that's wrong!). Spray tanning could be good though...

Tanning is great and offers a quick return, as for shellac go for it, its very popular and there's room for us all! Lots of my clients have been having crystals or a 3d bow/flower on their ring ringer these have been done on shellac or L&P extensions. I assume you have a manicure pedi cert, what about minx again very popular. There are loads of options!:)

Tanning & waxing are good add on treatments.
I did my waxing course after being asked for eyebrow waxes all the time. I'm mobile so always take it all with me x

Going along natural nails lines, have you ever considered dashing diva?

I do have my mani/pedi certificate but I don't do feet....need to be hypnotised for that I think!! I had thought of Minx but figured if I'm only doing fingers it might not be worth it as it wouldn't last as long. Thanks for your replies...off to look into spray tanning & waxing!

Latest posts

Back