what price to charge??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suki1066

Reaction score
hello to all, ive just passed in Gel, L&P, Silk and Manicure, and whilst i have been in training ive just been given a tip from family/friends/clients, My question is what would be reasonable to charge ( just waiting for insurance forms) as i am still a long way from perfect, though i can do a reasonable job, and have bought a trainer hand to keep practising when i have no customers. My french manicure is awfull, it doesnt seem to improve even though i have spent hours trying, lol, thanking you all x

hi ya,

I would charge enough to cover your use of products and alittle of your time,as you are still giving your time to do them whether experienced or not.Think about what you would charge perhaps a year down the line when you feel more confident and maybe half that amount or reduce it while you practise,also let people know you will increase your prices when you have gained more experience.hth.xxx:lol:

Latest posts

Back