What qualifications should I put in nail tech advert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycatbeech

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

We want employ some top class manicurists who have great technical skills and can do a proper luxury manicure and pedicure as well as l and p, shellac and minx. The best manicure I have ever had was with someone who originally trained as a beauty therapist before having nail training - she was very gentle and knowledgable. What qualifications do you think I should put in the advert? We are looking for the same standard as you might find in a fabulous spa resort :)

Thanks for your help

Cat x

We want employ some top class manicurists who have great technical skills and can do a proper luxury manicure and pedicure as well as l and p, shellac and minx. ......very gentle and knowledgable..........We are looking for the same standard as you might find in a fabulous spa resort

lol exactly that xxx

We want employ some top class manicurists who have great technical skills and can do a proper luxury manicure and pedicure as well as l and p, shellac and minx. ......very gentle and knowledgable..........We are looking for the same standard as you might find in a fabulous spa resort

lol exactly that xxx

Agree!

I think you've got your wording there and when they come in for a trade test you'll see how good they are.
Good luck finding the perfect person :)
Rhiannon x

So you dont think I need to put a certain NVQ level or CND training? x

So you dont think I need to put a certain NVQ level or CND training? x

I think it depends what you want. If you put a specific NVQ etc then it may put people off, I did my mani/pedi training with VTCT and I used to work at Champneys so I might not apply seeing NVQ if you see what I'm saying.

Perhaps you could say that you are looking for an experienced manicurist for a high standard salon to give luxury treatments or something along those lines.

If you leave it a bit more 'open' with no specific qualification then you can judge them on their interview and trade test.

I hope that makes sense!
Rhiannon x

What you have said sounds great already!

something like
' we are looking for somebody who is qualified in nail technology and is able to deliver outstanding services. Ideal candidate would have a passion for the industry and be able to provide luxurious treatments alongside liquid and powder enhancements, minx and shellac'

Hope you find what your looking for :)

What you have said sounds great already!

something like
' we are looking for somebody who is qualified in nail technology and is able to deliver outstanding services. Ideal candidate would have a passion for the industry and be able to provide luxurious treatments alongside liquid and powder enhancements, minx and shellac'

Hope you find what your looking for :)

That sounds so much better than what I said!
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back