What secondary school did you go to!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail creations said:
I Went To Hemsworth High School

Crikey a stones throw from me,i went to moorthorpe middle and minsthorpe high !

I went to Harrogate Grammar School, wasn't actually a Grammar school though! hated every minute of it and went as little as possible, wish I'd made more effort to get good grades now but hindsight is a wonderful thing (as my mum would say!!).

I left Westcliff High School for Girls in 1982.

Though I found the work got in the way of having a laugh with my mates:irked: :lol:

I went to Polesworth High School, I think I left in 2001-2ish!!

xxxxxxxx

christ the king roman catholic secondary school in southport merseside from 1983-1989 and my eldest boys starts the same school in september (and yes still have teachers that taught me there) god they must be at least 108 years old .pmsl

John Smeaton Community High in Leeds left in 95.

i went to st albans high in st helensmerseyside, probably no one wil know or evenheard of it, we knicked named it st all bums and no brains, went their in 1982-1987. now it doesn't excist got knocked down to build houses on.

Howden Clough High School in Birstall, Batley for girls left 1994; very bitchy place as all girls together.

Saw some funny fights; generally we all got on but I am only in touch with a few people.

Used to get picked on cos of "big" eyebrows and other silly things. Now they are nice and thin lol. I gave as good as I got. One of the reasons I like beauty and keep myself looking and feeling good and other people!

So :mad: to the nasties at HCHS!

tinkywinky said:
Howden Clough High School in Birstall, Batley for girls left 1994; very bitchy place as all girls together.

Saw some funny fights; generally we all got on but I am only in touch with a few people.

Used to get picked on cos of "big" eyebrows and other silly things. Now they are nice and thin lol. I gave as good as I got. One of the reasons I like beauty and keep myself looking and feeling good and other people!

So :mad: to the nasties at HCHS!
all my mates went there and its still as bitchy but its now officially called batley girls high school i think:green: x.x.x.x

I went to Mayfield Road School, in Portsmouth England -- left 79

Kimi

Latest posts

Back