What secondary school did you go to!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingertips ND said:
you left school the year i was born! LOL

now your making me feel old, lol.

i went to carlton bolling and hated it , it was a pants school , i left in 92

I went to Farlingaye High in Woodbridge, Ipswich 97-98 ... then moved to here & went to Cromwell Community College and left 2001.

I Went To Hemsworth High School

Tsia said:
I went to a few schools. My first secondary was St Michaels in Watford. But was only there 2 years. I moved to live with my dad and left there to start at Douay Martres (sp) in Ickenham. (Dad lives in Ruislip Middlesex) I was there 3 months, then moved again due to being bullied and pushed in the school pond!! Ended up being called 'fishy' before finally refusing to return. :lol: Wasnt funny at the time though!

I ended up at a small school 1000 pupils max, called John Penrose in Harefield, Middlesex. What a fab school, small classes, caring teachers and the kids were nice to me for a change!!!
It was difficult going through so many secondary schools though. My grades at GCSE suffered cos everytime I moved, the new school were doing the curriculum in a different order, and I missed out on stuff that I hadnt done but they had already done!! if that makes sense! :eek:

Forgot to say, started the 1st one in '89. the next '91 and then left the 3rd in '95.

Tsia said:
I went to a few schools. My first secondary was St Michaels in Watford. But was only there 2 years. I moved to live with my dad and left there to start at Douay Martres (sp) in Ickenham. (Dad lives in Ruislip Middlesex) I was there 3 months, then moved again due to being bullied and pushed in the school pond!! Ended up being called 'fishy' before finally refusing to return. :lol: Wasnt funny at the time though!

I ended up at a small school 1000 pupils max, called John Penrose in Harefield, Middlesex. What a fab school, small classes, caring teachers and the kids were nice to me for a change!!!
It was difficult going through so many secondary schools though. My grades at GCSE suffered cos everytime I moved, the new school were doing the curriculum in a different order, and I missed out on stuff that I hadnt done but they had already done!! if that makes sense! :eek:

I wouldnt have called you fishy love, Guppy maybe but not pain old fishy, (guppys are far prettier)!! LOL:lol: (Seriously, thats a cr*p memory of school)

I went to Gable Hall Comprehensive, and loved it! I was a bit naughty and always on report but enjoyed every day! I left in 1988!

i went to new parks community college i started in 1990 and left 1995. it was a real rubbish school then but nows it's got even worse.i can honestly say the only thing i learnt from there was how to skive!! but i did make some brilliant mates

I went to Tynecastle High School 1998-2002, it was right next door to Hearts football ground so lunchtime was fun, droolin over all the players lol :lol:

I went to Whitcliffe Mount in Cleckheaton 84 -87. The scary thing is I have now gone back to work there and the place it's self hasn't changed much and there are still some of my old teachers still there and wot was even more scary was that some of them still remembered me.:o

I went to Blairgowrie High School and left in 1991 - my sister in law now works there and there are some teachers who were there when I was! and that was 15 years ago!

I went to Longdendale High School 1994-1999!! Hated every minute couldn't wait to leave!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I went to Cumnock Academy left after 4th year (1995) then moved to selkirk & went to Selkirk High (for some more modules) both are in Scotland :)

i went to The Queen Katherine School 1993 - 1998

74-78 Fareham Park Comp (now called Henry Cort) then I went to Boarding school til I was 19 :eek: ! Croft House School in Shillingstone 78-82 (think it's now called the Forum School)

I went to St Cuthberts RC High School in Rochdale from 1995-2000. Best years of my life as they say? I think not lol!

I went to St Peters CofE Secondary in Stonehouse Plymouth, I left in 1977, Now i feel old!!!!!!

Manor Community College from 84 - 89 liked it some days ..hated it others. I followed two older brothers the eldest was very good at school, but no push over, the younger brother...errrm although he's clever he never put his mind to school, preferred raffling knickers in the playground (thats just one thing off the top of my head he did) he was always in trouble, so I followed him and they labelled me a trouble maker... but I wasn't really, I was never even given detention!!, only had lines ones cos that teacher said I was the same as my brothers!!

I went to Cheam High School in North Cheam, Surrey, 1997 - 2000. Then moved to Northern Ireland and went to Magherafelt High School till 2002.

Tsia said:

God 1000 kids at one school, to me thats large!!! Well, I went to Thebarton High School in Adelaide, and its closed down now, I think that its an Adult College now.
Rachel

Priory school in Portsmouth for me. Left in 88 I think. Suddenly feeling very old!:eek:

Latest posts

Back