What secondary school did you go to!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
Thought this might be fun and ya neva no chances are some of us might of been to the same school

I went to Knowle High School in blackpool left around 1991 i think
did go to Montgomery High but got transferred in between

market weighton secondary school - no one will have gone there but me (do i win a prize for that lol)!!

i went to the Abbey School in Faversham, kent. from 1992-1996 and hated every minute of it!! lol

I went to brittons school in rainham in essex. 1988 - 1993

i went to St Davids High school in wrexham (now Rhosnessni High) left in 2002 or 03 i think!lol xx:hug: xx

I went to Hazelwick from 1988-1992 and wish I'd made better use of the time there instead of chasing the boys! LOL

I went to Wanstead High School, Wansead, London.

Cant even remember the year I left - 95ish I think!

Hi

I went to Sydenham Girls School in South London, left in 1975.

Lesley

i went to Colton Hills comprehensive in wolverhampton...1979-1984. hated every moment....i was always in trouble and teachers named me the 'ring leader'. :o :smack: wish i was back at school now tho.

I went to Chesterton Commumity college in Cambridge till 1984 then to Swavesey Village college till 1986. What a difference in town & country schools! In the town we didn't have to wear school uniform in the 4th & 5th years & the classes were much bigger. The Village school, you HAD to wear uniform & classes were much smaller. I of course was a model pupil & always wore school uniform. Well most days!! :)

I went to Outwood Grange in Outwood Wakefield 1980 - 1985 its change its name now to outwood secondary & 6th form college (or something like that)
looks really different when driving past on the way to work & often wonder if some of the teachers are still there...might have to call in one day!

i went to The holy trinity e of c school from 91 til 97

its was and stilll is in crawley, w sussex

I went to Frans du Toit High School from 1997-2001. It is in South Africa, does that count?

I went to The Bluecoat C of E School in Oldham.

Left in 2000.

St Julians in St Albans for me between 1971 to 1976 I detested school and played truant a lot I was out at work as soon as possible. the school is now called Marlborough, probably because it had such a bad reputation in the 70s its nick name back then was St Hooligans:)

No one will have been to mine either or probably have heard of it Aboyne Academy 83-87.
In Scotland alot of the High Schools are called Academy's.

I went to Danum comprehensive in doncaster, I left in 1993.:green:

i went to St. John Fisher RC comprehensive (now called Emmanuelle College)
i left in 1983.

jacqui said:
i went to St. John Fisher RC comprehensive (now called Emmanuelle College)
i left in 1983.

you left school the year i was born! LOL

I went to a few schools. My first secondary was St Michaels in Watford. But was only there 2 years. I moved to live with my dad and left there to start at Douay Martres (sp) in Ickenham. (Dad lives in Ruislip Middlesex) I was there 3 months, then moved again due to being bullied and pushed in the school pond!! Ended up being called 'fishy' before finally refusing to return. :lol: Wasnt funny at the time though!

I ended up at a small school 1000 pupils max, called John Penrose in Harefield, Middlesex. What a fab school, small classes, caring teachers and the kids were nice to me for a change!!!
It was difficult going through so many secondary schools though. My grades at GCSE suffered cos everytime I moved, the new school were doing the curriculum in a different order, and I missed out on stuff that I hadnt done but they had already done!! if that makes sense! :eek:

Latest posts

Back