What shoes do you find best to wear at work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBoutique

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of little heels, I wear sandals at work at the moment but I'm suffering with pain in my lower back I've been told its because of the shoes I wear, just wondering what does you all wear?

I wear sketchers... They are my new work slippers
HTH

I wear flip flops.

I wear plain black smart flipflops so I can show off my toe creations :) x

Thanks all! xxxxx

I LIVE in my flip flops ;)

Xx

Fit flops all the way ! :D there great, there flip flops with a little incline so it's good for your posture an your loose legs, bums and tums !!

Never found anything that beats Fitflops for comfort and they have a great range to choose from. :biggrin:

Fit flops! I have 3 different styles including boots; they are so comfortable.

I always thought covered foot wear was classed as personal protective equipment (ppe)
And open toes and flip flops wear a bit of a no no ,

I mostly wear my sneakers , but if my feet are bad I will wear my crocks lol

i wear my converse/ converse pumps, i love my h&m pumps aswell....but you dont wana smell my feet afterwards.....bit pongy!:lick:
i really wana get some fitflops now..:biggrin:

Fit flops are amazingly comfy. Also, crocs are just as comfortable!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I always thought covered foot wear was classed as personal protective equipment (ppe)
And open toes and flip flops wear a bit of a no no
This is what we were taught in college. However, we were then told to wear the clogs that they would order in for us. These clogs fell apart in no time and the rubber came away from the wooden sole... which caused me to fall underneath a (parked) car, in front of the whole college, having to be picked up by the head of department :o

I do mostly wear flip flops - it's ideal for showing off my toes!

I have clarks for work however i waited ages for them to bring out a pair i actually liked the look of! (some of them are so old fashioned!) and iv got a pair of hush puppies too all with memory foam insoles :) id love to bring out a shoe line for the hair and beauty industry. Shoes built for comfort, posture, and durability yet fashionable aswell are sooo hard to come by x

crocs all the way :)
I have six pairs, lots of fab colours and also washable at 30 degrees :)

For me it is either Converse All Star trainers or my London 2012 GamesMaker trainers.

I'm personally not a fan of the fitflops, don't particularly think they are very attractive :-/ I usually wear flip flops/sandals if the weather is decent or nice pumps x

Usually toms or vans for me or primark pumps x

Latest posts

Back