What should I buy-spray tan machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi was just wondering peoples opinion on guns at the present time? I thought i had it sussed and was going for ts50 but have been told there are problems with the new guns! Has anyone experienced this?

Im looking for a gun that can manage 5-6 tans back to back for tanning parties. Would also like it to be easy to setup

Any info great fully received
Tia

get in touch with nouvatan, their new glam machine is ace. easy to set up and no leakage x

Hi was just wondering peoples opinion on guns at the present time? I thought i had it sussed and was going for ts50 but have been told there are problems with the new guns! Has anyone experienced this?

Im looking for a gun that can manage 5-6 tans back to back for tanning parties. Would also like it to be easy to setup

Any info great fully received
Tia
The TS50 has had a few problems.hence we have withdrawn it from our stock list at present, the base unit is bullet proof but the gun can be an issue. we have asked the makers of this machine for the 5008 guns instead of the helia gun the ts50 comes with. and we have a few of the original 5008s in stock as i found a pallet of them we had lost.
The new machine that is taking over from the earley maximise and TS machines is the Glam. its a really good machine, no stripping down for cleaning required, good economy, hardly any overspray. have a look at one here Glam Classic Spray Tan Machine Champagne with Pro Mist Gun

Hi all! New to this great site, very informative! I have just ordered a Glam Spray Tanning Kit from LA Tanning. Should arrive this week, can't wait. Also, LA Tanning offer online training with certificate, has anyone done this course?

The HVLP compressor from He-shi is fantastic and great value for money! It is a compact enough size and would be recommended for salon use! It will last the distance and will out live any of the smaller mobile machines! I would definitely recommend purchasing one! Contact Euro-Products on 0845 301 2107! Euro Products | He-Shi| HVLP Compressor| Compact| Lightweight :lol:

Latest posts

Back