What should I do with flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi all
I got heap of flyers done up few months back in time for formals and xmas, the thing is i still have a good few left. Is there anything i can do with them or should i dump them on the front it says xmas party/formal special but the xmas party has like snow on the top of it if you know what i mean, and the back has like a mini version of my prices. below that in small writing it says ends 1st Jan. I think i'll dump them and get new ones made.:hug:

Well if they end on Jan 1st they're going to have to be dumped aren't they. I've had to do that in the past too and it felt like I was chucking money away.:irked:

i know stupid me shouldn have done that but hey we learn from them mistakes must get a new batch printed this week. :cry:

Keep them for this....Christmas..!!!

Def keep them for Christmas - who woukld have known 4 yrs ago that I would open a salon called Airbrushed and be able to use my old business cards saving me money!!!

Next time keep posters and printing generic I dont include dates unless I have to. I call my promotions names that way I can change my windows without having anything with dates on in it.

good idea geeks thanks. how's things red? very quiet up here think people just dont have the money hope it picks up. need to get some good offers out there on some flyers me thinks!!!:hug:

I'm the same...didnt get all mine out - but keepin them for this Xmas only 360 odd days to go init lol x

i know pink apple i had all these big plans but next ones i will have no date on them and hope to make use of them all.:hug:

You can still give them out if you want to - I put things in goody bags as it shows the type of thing you do and you can always get a stamp and say you'll honour the same offer if they want it.
I dont have a scentsations mani on my pricelist but if someone calls for it they can get it - its not just for the summer.

Hi all
I got heap of flyers done up few months back in time for formals and xmas, the thing is i still have a good few left. Is there anything i can do with them or should i dump them on the front it says xmas party/formal special but the xmas party has like snow on the top of it if you know what i mean, and the back has like a mini version of my prices. below that in small writing it says ends 1st Jan. I think i'll dump them and get new ones made.:hug:

Rather than dump them and as you have paid for them....why not simply save them for next year..they dont take up much space and will effectively be free to you next year.

HTH

Latest posts

Back