What should I purchase FIRST?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
Okay so i have a list as long as my arm on Sweet Squared. Please dont get me wrong if i could just splash out and buy it all at the same time i absolutely would, but its not an option (im already christmas shopping :Scared:)
Heres my list what should i get first? Budget is around £110.
Shellac Moonlight & Roses
Shellac Wildfire
Shellac Decadence
Shellac Purple Purple
Shellac Negligee
Colour Marshmellow Rose
Colour Scarlet Letter
Colour Raspberry Parfait
Colour Tropic Coral
Colour Eclectic Purple
Colour Inkwell
Effect Gold Sparkle
Effect Amethyst Sparkle
Effect Sapphire Sparkle
Stickey Base Coat
Super Shiney Top Coat
Cool Blue
Cuticle Away
Excite Intro Pack.
Solar Oil

Thankyou so much for your help and suggestions x

Hi lovelies,
Okay so i have a list as long as my arm on Sweet Squared. Please dont get me wrong if i could just splash out and buy it all at the same time i absolutely would, but its not an option (im already christmas shopping :Scared:)
Heres my list what should i get first? Budget is around £110.
Shellac Moonlight & Roses
Shellac Wildfire
Shellac Decadence
Shellac Purple Purple
Shellac Negligee
Colour Marshmellow Rose
Colour Scarlet Letter
Colour Raspberry Parfait
Colour Tropic Coral
Colour Eclectic Purple
Colour Inkwell
Effect Gold Sparkle
Effect Amethyst Sparkle
Effect Sapphire Sparkle
Stickey Base Coat
Super Shiney Top Coat
Cool Blue
Cuticle Away
Excite Intro Pack.
Solar Oil

Thankyou so much for your help and suggestions x

Solar oil, cuticle away and cool blue are musts, do you have tools? And scrubfresh?

You will need a shellac base and top coat if u don't all ready have. Do you have any shellac colours already?

In terms of polish you need base and top coat. I would get amethyst sparkle as an effect.

Sorry I didn't look at your profile before replying so I'm not sure if you are just starting or all ready have some products

Hope I've helped a little

Heya sweetie,
Thanks for your reply. Heres the deal: I have Scrubfresh, Shellac basecoat, Shellac topcoat, Shell tutti frutti, Shellac Hotski to somewhere :lol:, I have tools, I have a mini solar oil. Thanks sweetie :D x

Solar oil, cuticle away and cool blue are musts, do you have tools? And scrubfresh?

You will need a shellac base and top coat if u don't all ready have. Do you have any shellac colours already?

In terms of polish you need base and top coat. I would get amethyst sparkle as an effect.

Sorry I didn't look at your profile before replying so I'm not sure if you are just starting or all ready have some products

Hope I've helped a little

Anyone else :biggrin:

If I'm totally honest I think you should get the shellac colours you want and forget about the polish for now.

So the 5 shellac colours, cool blue and cuticle away. Once u start to make a bit money back on your shellac services you could invest in some polish. Shellac will have your clients hooked and they will keep returning.

I love polishes and have invested in loads and still love to buy them but to be honest they are mostly used for my own nails.

I would also get a White shellac so you can offer French

Hope this has helped some. I'm sure others will be along soon with some advice

I would have a look at fingernailfixers shellac combo page

just an idea but this helped me a loads in choosing additional colours as I chose the ones that layer well to make other colours...for example Blackpool and Iced Coral = a lovely emerald green shade and Blackpool and Negligee gives a lovely blue so in theory buying these 3...Blackpool, Iced Coral and Negligee = 5 colours (leaving you chance to buy 2 more in your 5 shellac colour budget)

have a look here CND Shellac Combos | Facebook

x

Latest posts

Back