What tan systems does every1 use??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
:irked: Hi im unsure as to what tanning system to buy
ive read alot of threads on here and just cant make my mind up

????????? help:cry:

Hi,
Iused to work at M&S and used to get mine free from there. They are very good and have different types eg.. spray ,foam and lotion. also they do the tan wipes which are brill. they will be having offers on soon as it will be warming up eventually, i hope.

deb x

hi,
i use celebrity secrets the colours great but sometimes it can be a bit iffy.
so i am changing to either california tan or tantricks (having heard so much about it on this web site).
from julie

I use St Tropez, Fake Bake and Su Do!!

thanks

i have tried solglo and was really impressed also tried amber mist bit dark
ill make my decision im sure

out of interest the hvlp 3000 system in argos i read somewhere that a girl had bought 1 to tan with ? is this possible cant find the thread now:evil:

I use fake bake or st tropez, love them both

I really wouldn't recommend buying any machine from Argos. I did this and the overspray was horrendous - it went everywhere !! Tantrick Mini-mist for me !! No overspray - 4 different colous - great customer service.

Tantrick hun, it's all natural and gives a lovely colour - check out the website at www.tantrick.co.uk theres a lot of info on there. xx

We use Sudo Clear & Siennasol solution going through Simair compressors, great tans & very reliable equipment.

Be careful what type of equipment you use...many systems have horrendous overspray, personal experience says do not use Argos or any air compressor system, I used this type of system (a very good quality expensive one at that) for years - a great result but too much wastage and having to wear masks? not good! AND the room is very difficult to keep clean...oh I could go on and on.....
Look for a good quality hvlp system! There will be loads at Excel if you can make it.:idea:

fiona wallace said:
Be careful what type of equipment you use...many systems have horrendous overspray, personal experience says do not use Argos or any air compressor system, I used this type of system (a very good quality expensive one at that) for years - a great result but too much wastage and having to wear masks? not good! AND the room is very difficult to keep clean...oh I could go on and on.....
Look for a good quality hvlp system! There will be loads at Excel if you can make it.:idea:

Totally have to agree, I used to use air brush and compressor and the overspray was absolutely off the planet......I often found myself looking for my client through the fog lol!

I now use a top quality HPLV system and I have virtually no overspray.

I believe equipment is a major factor as well as the solution you decide to use.

i use st tropez and i havent used a tan thats as good i think its amazing doesnt smell too bad either. we use the st tropez airport at work and it is a pretty good piece of equipment.

i use san tropez and sudo and never had a problem with either:biggrin:

Have been using St Tropez but about to change to Tantrick.:D

I have been having the same problem, can never decide which system to go for:irked: :confused: The company that sells the spray tan cubicle do a complete package for £499 including a HVLP spray, tanning solution cubicle, leaflets etc all in a roller case to transport. Has anyone tried ocean? This is the tanning soloution you get with the kit.:)

I use Solglo, love the colour, no complaints, nice natural shade. The only problem is that it only comes in 1 shade, some of my clients would prefer a darker shade. I am considering switching to Tantrick eventually as everyone is raving about the Mini Mist & I'm fed up of scrubbing the room after each spray!

Hi
I use the larger HVLP tantrick system, its amazing! I also have st tropez manual application but i just dont want to dfo it anymore as i love the timing, quality and look of the tantrick one! I have clients who say it is the best tan they have ever had from a bottle!!:D

Latest posts

Back