What to call an anal wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the clean starfish.lmfao.xxxx

i've decided to go with 'the fudge tunnel' haha i love it, it makes me hungry and laugh at the same time :lol:

hey geeks

if this has been done before please may someone point me in the direction of the thread, i have searched but nothing came up.

Firstly what can i call a bum cheek and anal wax on my price list that isn't so obvious, like a hollywood sounds quite nice to my elderly clients (i live in an elderly area) who don't know what it is, but an anal wax sounds crude to me :lol:

Also I am sorting out my new price list for next month and have decided to change a few things. I currently offer a brazilian, hollywood and playboy, this is what i got trained in, brazilian and hollywood everything you can get to from the front (except brazilian leaving a landing strip) and a playboy is everything off the front and then get the client on all fours and wax around the hole, all the way up the crack to the top and cheeks if needed.

Now after reading a few threads on here over the past year i have noticed some people call what i call a playboy a hollywood. Alot of my hollywood clients are happy to have what i do as a hollywood and i always say 'would you like to upgrade to a playboy for X amount' to which they reply no. but should i just offer brazilian and hollywood and then give the option to add an anal wax for X amount to save confusion?

hope this makes sense because i kept changing my mind on what to say, and i have read through it a few times but sometimes i have a dopey few minutes :lol: thank you in advance!

If you look on Kim lawless's website 'The waxing queen' she has a break down of the different waxes and what she calls them :)

very funny........ :biggrin:

I've seen a price list with a g-string or thong wax on it.
I would assume that's hair left on the lips, a bit left in the front and all gone from the back.

I love "Phil Collins" - my dad would have laughed at that! He hated him! I was going to say starfish or you could call it the Cheerio! :lol:

Calcutta is genius!

i've decided to go with 'the fudge tunnel' haha i love it, it makes me hungry and laugh at the same time :lol:

That's disgusting but so funny hahahaha I can't stop laughing at this thread!!

I like the Calcutta!! Fits in with Hollywood, Brazilian etc!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

What about "balloon knot" wax ;)
(Think of the bit were you tie the balloon) hehe x

Latest posts

Back