What to charge for Express Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I am doing my training in a couple of weeks with Lash Perfect in Express lashes, I do not offer any other type of lashes and i am finding it hard to find anyone in my area who offers express lashes (one of the reasons i decided to do them!)
I will ask on my training but would like to get an idea of what others charge for them?
Thank you in advance xx

I change £25 for express lashes which last 2-3 weeks and £55 for semi perm lashes hth.

Xx

I change £25 for express lashes which last 2-3 weeks and £55 for semi perm lashes hth.

Xx

They might last 3 weeks but it is advised lashes that are not semi permanent are removed after 2 weeks maximum and if required a new set applied x

Yes I know this... But you know what clients r like at taken advise if they want to leave it 3 weeks I can't do anything about this!!

I personally refuse to apply any more express lash sets when a client leaves them in longer than the 2 weeks. X

Thanks guys, interesting re the 2/3 week rule, I am sure i was told at Olympia where i signed up for the training that they could be left in for 2 - 3 weeks, I will see what they say on the training xx

Thanks guys, interesting re the 2/3 week rule, I am sure i was told at Olympia where i signed up for the training that they could be left in for 2 - 3 weeks, I will see what they say on the training xx

Who told you that? X

I didn't get her name but a lash perfect lady! I could be wrong I spoke to a lot of lash ladies that day and might of confused myself I will see what they say on my training x

I didn't get her name but a lash perfect lady! I could be wrong I spoke to a lot of lash ladies that day and might of confused myself I will see what they say on my training x

I'm sure your training will confirm that whoever told u that is wrong Hun xxx

I charge £35 for 30 minute

I am doing my training in a couple of weeks with Lash Perfect in Express lashes, I do not offer any other type of lashes and i am finding it hard to find anyone in my area who offers express lashes (one of the reasons i decided to do them!)
I will ask on my training but would like to get an idea of what others charge for them?
Thank you in advance xx

can i ask how much your training is for express lashes? I would charge £25 in my area as i too have been thinking of doing them. Already apply cluster lashes and individual ones :Grope:

I've just done Lash Perfect express lash training and the trainers say they can last up to 3 weeks.

ps. I charce £25 or £28 for a very full set.

Last edited:
Express lashes shouldn't really be left on by longer than 2 weeks dependant on growth cycle. This is due to them damaging natural lashes as they are not isolated and can pull newer lashes out with the ones that are due to naturally shed. You need to advise clients to have them professionally removed.

You can learn express lashes with Flirties from beautytrix the express lash course is very competitively priced and comes with kit

All details are online www.beautytrix.me with trainers all over the country and one to one training

Last edited:
I also second the 2 week rule - 3 weeks is far too long. Apart from anything else, they will start to feel really uncomfortable for the client after 2 weeks - this won't do your reputation any good... I trained with Nouveau btw. :) x

I'm sure your training will confirm that whoever told u that is wrong Hun xxx

I am trained with lash perfect and they are not wrong it is I fact 2-3 weeks they can be left on my clients leave them 3 and I remove them and it's not a problem :) x

I am trained with lash perfect and they are not wrong it is I fact 2-3 weeks they can be left on my clients leave them 3 and I remove them and it's not a problem :) x
It should be no more than 2 for the damage it can cause! They may train it that way but they are training wrong!x

It should be no more than 2 for the damage it can cause! They may train it that way but they are training wrong!x

I've also been trained in Lash Perfect La La Express Lashes in November and we were told on training that they could be left on up to 3 weeks. I have again rang them today and it's been confirmed that lashes can left on up to 2 - 3 weeks and then removed.

How can anybody say that Lash Perfect, who are a perfectly reputable company, that they their training is wrong. They're not a bunch of cowboys operating from some backstreet salon.

Taken from their website...

Lash Perfect is the number one choice for semi-permanent eyelash extensions and is the UK's market leading supplier. Our trained technicians offer a superior service with the very best products and support.

Three weeks is too long to leave them if you say three weeks to a client they will try n leave it four or five and with the way lashes grow you will be risking the express lashes pulling natural lashes out i say max of two weeks and thats what i train as well

Latest posts

Back