What to do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
I am a hairdresser and I did a very impulsive thing and put dark purple crazy colour over my dark blonde / bleach streaked hair . It was great but now it has faded to a v. ashy brown , with fleuresent purple pieces where the hilights were . Problem is not so much the colour as I know it will go eventually , but what to do with the inch wishy washy regrowth . Ive got a wedding in march so id like to be back to normal by then , but this regrowth I cant have Ive got a few good nights lined up !
I thought I could maybe weave a few wella 66/65( im not sure if thats right ill have to check) or perhaps drive the purple out with a bleach wash and then streak the front as normal what do you think ?

Use a light base with ash eg 10.1 and 6% rub it onto the pieces with crazy colour itl take it out..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Cleanse with bleach and water or bleach and shampoo but needs to be done in salon for an accurate result :)

Use a bleach bath with 3%, it should lift it out quite quickly. While on crazy colours is hot purple the new name for pure purple? Xoxo

Latest posts

Back