What to put on Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
I am sat here with a blank mind trying to put together my business card on vistaprint. My logo wont load up correctly and its come up all squished - has anyone had this problem?

Also, what wording do you put for a mobile business, i dont want to put my address because th services i will be offering are mobile, or do you think i should put my address?

Thanks for your help.

I am sat here with a blank mind trying to put together my business card on vistaprint. My logo wont load up correctly and its come up all squished - has anyone had this problem?

Also, what wording do you put for a mobile business, i dont want to put my address because th services i will be offering are mobile, or do you think i should put my address?

Thanks for your help.

Hello

I used vistaprint for my cards too. I didn't have problems with the logo coming out funny though so can't help you with that part. I'm mobile but I still put my address on there so people could tell what area I was in. Hope this helps....

I don't think you need to give your address if you are mobile, just the areas you cover.

If you are mobile I wouldn't put your home address on hun it isn't needed and will use space that could be used for other more important and needed info.

What programme have you designed your logo in?

If it's word or publisher then when you save it, change it to a jpeg and also change the dpi to 300. Always seems to work for me.

hth:hug:

What programme have you designed your logo in?

If it's word or publisher then when you save it, change it to a jpeg and also change the dpi to 300. Always seems to work for me.

hth:hug:

Hi its in word, i tried to save it as another file extension and it wont let me :-( Getting quite mad now.

Hi its in word, i tried to save it as another file extension and it wont let me :-( Getting quite mad now.

Ahh. I've just checked on my version of Word (which is quite old) and it doesn't give the jpeg option. Could you try it in Publisher?

On the back of my business cards is a section to write in appointment dates/times/treatments I think this is a nice thing as they can stick it on their pin board. :hug:

On the back of my business cards is a section to write in appointment dates/times/treatments I think this is a nice thing as they can stick it on their pin board. :hug:

I have this on mine too.

Latest posts

Back