What would YOU do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:O I hope no clients had head lice that could of ended badly !!

She is now an erotic nude model and have to say she has a full luxurious bush judging by her pictures so comb could have got tangled!

Ok hair reborn journey of awakening and regular four weekly cut and finish with in salon awakening restorative treatments !!!! X

OMG!! Have you got it?? X

Hmmm I remember doing full head highlights on a lady base 4 wanting a few to brighten the top so I was running behind applied the foils took herbover to basin to rinse and apply toner asked another stylist to mix me some 6/0 in an applicator bottle as I was applying it I noticed it getting very Dark but thought nothing of it until I was blowdry and the base 4 client wanting base 6 highlights was now jet black !!!!

Oh well you know.... First week being qualified.... I do a women's hair, tone the highlights.....the global application starting to grab... The gold tone From perfecton...... She sat up... Illuminous green!

I did it with 9.21 dia light last week..client loved her lilac highlights!! Think I'm just a really good sales woman lol

I did it with 9.21 dia light last week..client loved her lilac highlights!! Think I'm just a really good sales woman lol

I would of genuinely loved it!!

I have done a retouch and missed one of my hot cross bun sections out. I told the client it was because she used Fructis and I would re do it as a goodwill gesture..she also bought a load of shampoo lol

That made me really laugh out loud! Seriously! My neighbours must be channel surfing right now wondering what amazing comedy it is that I am watching!

Tell you something...Persianistas screw up must be really long winded because its taking ages for her to type her reply ;)

In our salon we've had juniors apply a 4.0 root to 900S clients because they read the record card and didn't question it!

Something else that is hilarious .... Say a client comes in for her colour done and it all gets recorded right? But then she comes back a week later and needs it changing as she she isn't so keen, I don't know, maybe lightened a bit at the front with a few foils. So a stylist jumps in and puts a few foils around the front inbetween their own clients.

Client leaves happy.

6 weeks later she comes back in for her colour done. Stylist gets the record card out and "does the same as last time" after the client tells her "I loved how it was done last time I was in ... It was perfect!" ... only the record card didn't record the "extra foils" she had 7 days later :(

Anything else?

Oh well you know.... First week being qualified.... I do a women's hair, tone the highlights.....the global application starting to grab... The gold tone From perfecton...... She sat up... Illuminous green!

OMG ... That reminds me of the first time I toned using Goldwell 10V. I was 17, left it on for the full 35 minutes. It was tardis blue! Client loved it! Just as well as I wouldn't have had a clue how to colour cleanse to get rid of it!

I am wondering now who the hell let me loose on clients all those moons ago? Lol

That made me really laugh out loud! Seriously! My neighbours must be channel surfing right now wondering what amazing comedy it is that I am watching!

Tell you something...Persianistas screw up must be really long winded because its taking ages for her to type her reply ;)

In our salon we've had juniors apply a 4.0 root to 900S clients because they read the record card and didn't question it!

Something else that is hilarious .... Say a client comes in for her colour done and it all gets recorded right? But then she comes back a week later and needs it changing as she she isn't so keen, I don't know, maybe lightened a bit at the front with a few foils. So a stylist jumps in and puts a few foils around the front inbetween their own clients.

Client leaves happy.

6 weeks later she comes back in for her colour done. Stylist gets the record card out and "does the same as last time" after the client tells her "I loved how it was done last time I was in ... It was perfect!" ... only the record card didn't record the "extra foils" she had 7 days later :(

Anything else?

Full of snotty cold, sneezed and great big lump of stuff from my chest flys out onto my chair just as the client is sitting down :(

OMG ... That reminds me of the first time I toned using Goldwell 10V. I was 17, left it on for the full 35 minutes. It was tardis blue! Client loved it! Just as well as I wouldn't have had a clue how to colour cleanse to get rid of it!

I am wondering now who the hell let me loose on clients all those moons ago? Lol

I used to have 10v and 10p on for 35 mins every 2 weeks!!

Hmmm I remember doing full head highlights on a lady base 4 wanting a few to brighten the top so I was running behind applied the foils took herbover to basin to rinse and apply toner asked another stylist to mix me some 6/0 in an applicator bottle as I was applying it I noticed it getting very Dark but thought nothing of it until I was blowdry and the base 4 client wanting base 6 highlights was now jet black !!!!

That's a great one! And very easy to do too I guess!

:)

That's a great one! And very easy to do too I guess!

:)

What was a nice easy service on a lovely lady ended up being a 5hour colour correction and a very p***** off client !

Neutralising a perm for an assessment. Client doesn't say anything until I have passed then says "Claire dear would you mind just popping my knickers in the tumble dryer" I take the gown off and see I have saturated her from her nape to her gusset ;(

Well I have to say this has been the most entertained I have been on a forum for a while. A good while! Lol

I'm going to put the kettle on and maybe even think about bed ... But if I'm back in half an hour it means I've started on the gin! Lol

Well I have to say this has been the most entertained I have been on a forum for a while. A good while! Lol

I'm going to put the kettle on and maybe even think about bed ... But if I'm back in half an hour it means I've started on the gin! Lol

I'm actually in bed in the dark!
See people's we CAN get on lol

Oooh I remember when I was an assistant my boss was running behind and asked mentor flood between his foils of course Id only been there 2 weeks no previous experience didn't no what flooding meant and he'd disappeared next door so I thought I must of meant take them off so that's what I did you can imagine his reaction to come back in and see his client with shampood hair after her foils wherein for less than 5 minutes and he had to redo them !! X

Oooh I remember when I was an assistant my boss was running behind and asked mentor flood between his foils of course Id only been there 2 weeks no previous experience didn't no what flooding meant and he'd disappeared next door so I thought I must of meant take them off so that's what I did you can imagine his reaction to come back in and see his client with shampood hair after her foils wherein for less than 5 minutes and he had to redo them !! X

Genius :)

Ohh good my team building exercise worked then :0) were happy geeks again! Well I will be when I get some TIGI Reborn ;)

Latest posts

Back