What would you like for Valentines this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Me i wish my man was here for Valentines :cry: he's going away for 3 weeks to Oman and leaves on Friday (boohoo) ....

But if it wasn't for that then I'd love a full on top notch pedicure (as I've never been treated to one) in Paris of course....my favorite city for lovin :lick: where aftwards we could walk down by the river hand in hand...

But what would my fellow Geeky friends want for Valentines treat this year

A boyfriend would be nice for starters!!!!!!!!!!!!

molly said:

You made me laugh :lol:

A dozen yellow roses (I don't like red roses) and a card :Kissing:

And my new kitchen finished :evil:

molly said:

Oh bless ya xxx

my darling ashley he is 8 on valentines day so we dont do the romantic thing we celebrate on the 18th of feb because me and rob met then 13 years ago.argh :Kissing:
going to bore you now with a little ditty
i went into labour valentines day i was in portsmouth rob was in plymouth, due to be home around 5, he had red carnations delivered to me anyhow he came home told him i was in labour and off i went to hospital with my best mate claire, joe was only 22months so i wanted rob to be with him,
i give birth to ashley, rob came to see me empty handed :irked: i was quite upset.
i asked him why he had not bought me any flowers..........he said i dont need to get you any more, the ones you got yesterday can double up as congratulations flowers cant they :cry: .............and valentines day has been like that ever scince..........lol

I would love it if Anthony proposed to me - I would say yes!

However I don't think it's going to happen just yet - boo!

Sal said:
I would love it if Anthony proposed to me - I would say yes!

!
dont worry hun i have been engaged for 9 years , and we still aint getting married ;) lol , i somehow think he will remember he should have done it when we are about 90 lol
doesnt matter though i still get half of everything :twisted:

dee said:
doesnt matter though i still get half of everything :twisted:

Good for you Dee!

This is the first year out of 3 Valentines together that me and John are not working!!

We are both skint, so we're taking each other to Pizza Hut then to the cinema!! Then back to his for an evening of spooning up and watching dvds :D

How's that for romance!!!

:Kissing: :Kissing: :Kissing:

A trustworthy, loving, honest, sexy, considerate, happy fella would be nice.

so i will just watch Brandon from The killers instead and DREAM!!!!!!

i wouldn't mind if he gave me something that rhymes with sock.......

as long as it's white gold ;D

A Brad Pitt sandwich would be nice!!!;)
But I'll make do with being single, saving my money and not having to share my Belgian choc Hagen Daas:lick: :lick: :p :twisted: :D

Cynical??! ME?!!!

Debz xx

linzi said:
i wouldn't mind if he gave me something that rhymes with sock.......

as long as it's white gold ;D

took me a while to work out that you meant 'rock' there linzi!! I was thinking of something far ruder!!!

OMG, my mind is sooooooo way down in the gutter!

cool, I'm not the only one!!!

Ros x

Have to say I was thinking that too!

PMSL!!
When I went into labour with my first baby my now EX husband came in with a bunch of flowers.......... but they were silk and all on the same plastic stem!!! like a bunch of magicians flowers!! I was not a happy bunny i can tell you! things didnt improve either.... 1st wedding anniversary, he left it right till the day to get a card (no present) and as it fell on a Sunday he could only get one from 7/11. He got one with 'congratulations to you on YOUR annivesary...... then went all through it crossing out all the bits that said Your, replacing it with OUR!! I burst into tears ..... needless to say he is no longer my husband, traded him in for a much improved model about 4 years ago and now get treated properly.....lol x

Whats Valentines day ???????? pmsl

I would love to be taken away for a short romantic holiday somewhere like Italy, but alas - we're going to visit the inlaws!!!

Bud said:
took me a while to work out that you meant 'rock' there linzi!! I was thinking of something far ruder!!!

OMG, my mind is sooooooo way down in the gutter!

:eek: psml!

I wouldn't be against that either.... :D though i would prefer a ring (won't get it, but it's a nice thought!)

Latest posts

Back