What would your partner say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said to him last night 'I have a question for you'.
He said 'if it's emotionally charging, not now'

So here endeth the conversation.

I'm going to have to wait. But I really would like to know his answer as I haven't got a clue what he will say. :Scared:

You've pulled a blinder here ch-lea !
:idea:

The previous OH would say my humor and intelligence.

I've just asked him to do the housework whilst I'm out so I think I'll save these questions for later 😁...

I forgot to ask but I can hazard a guess. He would say my cooking and my child rearing abilities. Oh and he'd probably say my sense of humour and that I'm a careful (not necessarily good) driver.

I've just text him. Let's see what he comes back with.

Another bad thing he would say is that I swear too much and have no patience.

Okay, I sent that text over 12 hours ago now. No response. He's probably still trying to come up with something. :eek:

Okay, I sent that text over 12 hours ago now. No response. He's probably still trying to come up with something. :eek:

You and me MM we have a tough cookie to crack :wink2:

He's trying to work out what it will cost him if he is too truthful :wink2:

He's trying to work out what it will cost him if he is too truthful :wink2:

I think he's been told in the past that if you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all. :eek:

I think he's been told in the past that if you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all. :eek:

Ha ha, you're just being silly. He must still be writing the list!

I got told "your my best friend"
Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I asked and got told "Just because I love you in every way!" Creep! Haha so I've given him all day to think about it and tell me when he gets in at 6pm tonight!!!! Lol

We shall see.... he'd better tread carefully lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

he tells me its everything, i know he first fell for my personality and i know deep down if he wasn't trying to be cute he would say boobs haha!
that that they are even in the slightest bit impressive but hey ;)

I got told "your my best friend"
Hmmm

So he runs after 2 other women ! He sure does need to grow them balls :lol:

So he runs after 2 other women ! He sure does need to grow them balls :lol:

I've made the decision. I'm going down on Sunday. He's guessed why x

I've made the decision. I'm going down on Sunday. He's guessed why x

Going down on what?! :eek:;):D:cool::thumbup:

Going down on what?! :eek:;):D:cool::thumbup:

Haha down to see him to have the "we are over" chat x

So I decided to ask my hubby last night, just to get a definitive, sober, answer, his reply "what's not to love? Your kind, caring, an amazing mum & wife, you run your own business, you ask for nothing, you moan less with each year that passes, and even at 37 you've got a sexy ass & a cracking pair of tits!" After 11 years, I finally know I what I always hoped, the poor blokes crazy about me lol! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I spoke to him at lunch. He said he got the message but didn't understand it. I don't think he knows what a compliment is. Had to explain.

Anyway, I too have given him until tonight as he couldn't think of anything on the spot in the office surrounded by colleagues. We will see.

Haha down to see him to have the "we are over" chat x

I think we are all right behind you on this :hug:

Remember you don't deserve him, and you can do so much better, be free of him and enjoy life. Remember..when one door closes another one opens :):idea:

Latest posts

Back