What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's everyone done over this weekend?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459202032.665933.jpg

I made a massive dinner yesterday I done roast lamb and gammon it was good but so much work [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

I made a massive dinner yesterday I done roast lamb and gammon it was good but so much work [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
Sounds so yummy!

So much clearing up too [emoji30] bet it was worth it tho

We've just had a meatball sub bake. It was a recipe I found on FB and is great. Kids love it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459269795.050573.jpg

I am so sad. I collect these eggs from M&S

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459269863.205929.jpg

My gammon nigella style in coke

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459269893.774759.jpg

This was absolutely amazing. Chicken stir fried with veg and cashew nuts and for the sauce I just used dark soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce

They're huge cams ps sorry about the meat pics I would blur the meat out just for u but I don't know how [emoji12]

I wish I liked gammon that looks so yummy!

I made tea tonight put chicken pieces with Campbell's chicken soup but instead of water mixed with milk to make it creamier! All into the slow cooker added some frozen sweet corn and did mash and veg! Took half an hour all in all

View attachment 195669

This was absolutely amazing. Chicken stir fried with veg and cashew nuts and for the sauce I just used dark soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce

Omg you could have said, I'd have been round for a plateful lol

Looks amazing !!

I wish I liked gammon that looks so yummy!

I made tea tonight put chicken pieces with Campbell's chicken soup but instead of water mixed with milk to make it creamier! All into the slow cooker added some frozen sweet corn and did mash and veg! Took half an hour all in all

Is that one of those concentrated soups Lauren?

Is that one of those concentrated soups Lauren?
I'm saying yes, it literally came out the tin in a big sticky wet clump doesn't look appatising at all but instructions said to mix with 1 tin full of water and my grandad has never been one to follow the instructions he always added milk (with the chicken one anyway) I personally wouldn't want to try it with water as it tastes yummy with the milk!

Have to stir it every so often until it's mixed as it starts of looking like somethings curdled

I'm more of a tomato sauce girl instead of a white creamy sauce. Not sure if it's cos I'm always on a diet or what? But I never go for al Freddie.
I went pizza express last night and I had the worse thing EVER I felt brave and decided to try the calzone. Biggest regret ever. Was full of different meats hardly any veg and just lacked so much flavour

I'm like that I look at a menu and think oh I'll be adventurous but I'm too fussy and go for what I know I like!

I'm always a creamy sauce girl unless I'm having pasta at home and then it's ketchup for me!

I'm more of a tomato sauce girl instead of a white creamy sauce. Not sure if it's cos I'm always on a diet or what? But I never go for al Freddie.
I went pizza express last night and I had the worse thing EVER I felt brave and decided to try the calzone. Biggest regret ever. Was full of different meats hardly any veg and just lacked so much flavour

Saw those recently when I was in there, they looked like a massive pasty lol wondered what they were like, now I know

Off to TGIs over weekend for daughters birthday, wonder what I can have there which is healthy??!?!

Coco when I've quoted you, why does it show your old avatar when that's not the one in the quoted post? How weird)

Last edited:
I love dahl

Latest posts

Back