What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw those recently when I was in there, they looked like a massive pasty lol wondered what they were like, now I know

Off to TGIs over weekend for daughters birthday, wonder what I can have there which is healthy??!?!

Coco when I've quoted you, why does it show your old avatar when that's not the one in the quoted post? How weird)

Yours does that too! When I quote you its your face not the lamb baaaaaaaaaaaah [emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231]

I'm like that I look at a menu and think oh I'll be adventurous but I'm too fussy and go for what I know I like!

I'm always a creamy sauce girl unless I'm having pasta at home and then it's ketchup for me!

How are u feeling

Saw those recently when I was in there, they looked like a massive pasty lol wondered what they were like, now I know

Off to TGIs over weekend for daughters birthday, wonder what I can have there which is healthy??!?!

Coco when I've quoted you, why does it show your old avatar when that's not the one in the quoted post? How weird)

I love tgi omg forget the diet. Chicken nachos sesame chicken strips fajita too many yummy things
Honestly I could cry when I think of that calzone what a waste of a cheat meal I feel so upset. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] it needed maybe some chilli or some actual flavour other than pig. It was full of strong meat flavour [emoji40] but not nice like 10 diff types of salami I love zizzis calzone it's got meatballs and chicken and chillis and mushrooms so nice

Yours does that too! When I quote you its your face not the lamb baaaaaaaaaaaah [emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231][emoji231]

Oh no lol!!!! My spring lamb baaaaaaa

In that post above [emoji651]️ your [emoji40]made me laugh!!

Lol I love your quirky pictures

How are u feeling
I'm loads better now thank you! I still can't drive but I'm getting out the house more!

I've had mcds today and I'm about to put my Yorkshire pudding meal in oven!

What else is everyone having tonight?

@blossom the jack Daniels ribs are yummy! Like coco said stuff the diet! Have a cheat meal and go all out!

Glad you're feeling better Lauren.!Ooh yum are they a starter or a main? I always get in such a mess with ribs lol

Just read this post again. My favourite dinner is something Asian with lemongrass or lime, coriander, ginger. Something really fresh. I love Nigella's peanut butter noodles and Jamie Oliver recipes.
I had a pizza for dinner and it was awful.

I've only ever had an awful pizza once. It was a frozen one from lidl [emoji40]

I've only ever had an awful pizza once. It was a frozen one from lidl [emoji40]
I just don't like most pizza. I love the ones with cream cheese and Italian meats but I can't get domino etc here as I'm out in the sticks.

Omg why is it all so nice .... ?!

Thanks for that Lauren

Can you taste whisky? In the JD stuff?

No not at all I hate whiskey but love the sauce! It's weird it's sticky like a honey consistency and sweetish if I remember rightly? Harvester used to do one similar

I want to try the cola glaze that's new!

Sounds delish! Think I might have to try it out!

I love the jd sauce at harvester and that's so sweet

Make sure you take pictures to show us what you had!

Please do
I had a cheeky nandos last night

Lovely! What did you have? Any pics?

Latest posts

Back