What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pictures my phone was on 5% I know I know I'm slacking. But I had half a chicken medium. Regular peri peri chips (wow) regular coleslaw regular rice. My fav[emoji56] and now I had prawn wrap with my home made guacamole with red onions

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459620446.520183.jpg

Oopps just looking through my phone and forgot to mention the other cheeky takeaway this exhibit is kfc [emoji13]

I'm watching this thread but never get notifications for it!

Made a carbonara for my tea... I'm becoming a whizz in the kitchen. #booyah!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459627737.510196.jpg

Spicy prawns tonight in a wrap with homemade guacamole

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459627770.353978.jpg

Just avocado and red onion and lime juice didn't have any coriander or red chillis

I love your meals

I had Chinese and was craving it that bad I had to get a taxi to go and pick it up I wanted one that much!!

This might sound stupid but I'm going to say it anyway! Are prawns just unbattered scampi? Or is it completely different?

Lol Lauren that made me laugh! A taxi!

Yh I think scampi Is battered prawns. I never knew that till a few years ago lol

I had Chinese and was craving it that bad I had to get a taxi to go and pick it up I wanted one that much!!

This might sound stupid but I'm going to say it anyway! Are prawns just unbattered scampi? Or is it completely different?

Omg Lauren [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
How much did that Chinese cost?!!
Have u never had prawns before? It's amazing

With my taxi a tenner! So not too bad!

Nooo never had prawns I don't like the look of them!

What's everyone had today?

Roast lamb, mash, sweet potatoes, carrots Yorkies now munching on Easter eggs [emoji7]

Lol Lauren that made me laugh! A taxi!

Yh I think scampi Is battered prawns. I never knew that till a few years ago lol

What happened at TGI's

Yummmm what did you have?

Has anyone tried that zinger stacker? I had kfc Friday night and just fancied chicken on the bone so got a 10 piece family feast with corn and gravy

Has anyone tried that zinger stacker? I had kfc Friday night and just fancied chicken on the bone so got a 10 piece family feast with corn and gravy
Never had a burger from KFC. Used to have the wraps when I was a young 'un and KFC was an acceptable date venue

Gravy is a weird side concept to me

My other half has! I don't like zingers so I can't pass comment! I always have beans because they can never get the consistancy right!

I had harvester today and I was upset with it! I absolutely detest chips with potato skins on them I HATE potato skins with a passion so and they've changed the menu so I'm so disappointed!

Never had a burger from KFC. Used to have the wraps when I was a young 'un and KFC was an acceptable date venue

Gravy is a weird side concept to me

It's like liquid kfc skin juice. I drink it like a soup from the tub. I am weird tho

Latest posts

Back