What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a skint week so I'm gonna be scraping out the kitchen cupboards to see what's there!

I have fishcakes in the freezer and some veg too. Looking to see how much money I can save!!

Better today, prawn mayo sweet chilli prawn jacket potato n salad. However it was bought today and the end was black :/

I had mint chops with mash, peas and gravy was lush :)

Couldn't be bothered and boyfriend has been sick all day so just had a jacket potato & tuna pasta... Boring! X

Roasted sweet potato and BBQ pulled pork! Yummy!

Posh dinner tonight. Oven baked Herby lemon salmon with dauphenouise potatoes no idea how to spell it lool. Spinach and Brocolli. Anyone having anything interesting tonight? Xxx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

We had steak and chips tonight 😍

Salmon and asparagus tonight 😍x

Beauty by Gabrielle

Posh dinner tonight. Oven baked Herby lemon salmon with dauphenouise potatoes no idea how to spell it lool. Spinach and Brocolli. Anyone having anything interesting tonight? Xxx

Nope! We're all coming to your house for dinner! I LOVE Salmon.. And those potatoes I can't spell either...will there be cake too? :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tonight is slow cooker spicy lasagna with salad! Beautiful simple meal to cook while at work!

I made a veggie stew with dumplings then a cherry pie. Proper autumn comfort food!

Chicken shish Kebab, rice & loads of salad! Perfect!

Fajita chicken with rice ^_^ mmm ❤️

Nope! We're all coming to your house for dinner! I LOVE Salmon.. And those potatoes I can't spell either...will there be cake too? :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

My mum is a very good cake maker haha. Advantage of living at home still!! Xx

Latest posts

Back