What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404314353.979723.jpg
I had this last night, stuffed peppers, pork and salad.

Tonight we are going out for a Thai :)

Chilli con carnie with pitta breads ^_^
We had a chippy last night as it was too warm to even think of cooking so nice tea tonight ^_^

I really needed some inspiration today but went for cheesy mash with cut up smoked sausage. It was nice though!

Fajitas and Tortillas... well it will be if my husband comes home with the fajita seasoning after going via the golf driving range!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had rye bread smoked salmon and scrambled egg but now I hungry at had tea at five :( xx

Pie and chips :D

Steak and chips 😃

Thai fish cakes as a starter (from M&S) and then Chicken Phad Thai made from scratch. Yummy yummy yummy!!

Pollo Prosciutto at Zizzis Yummy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Toast and marmite as I am absolutely roasting and can't face standing in front of the cooker!

Toast and marmite as I am absolutely roasting and can't face standing in front of the cooker!

Don't blame you! After a sweaty day doing pedicures I thought I was going to die. Will take your lead tomorrow night. Don't think I could even face a toaster. Salmon sandwiches sounds good to me!

I made a roast dinner today, which was supposed to be yesterday's lunch but it didn't happen.. I couldn't bear to be in the kitchen yesterday. Wasn't so bad today :)

Pasta carbonara from frankie & bennys as a pick me up treat from the sister lol x

Don't blame you! After a sweaty day doing pedicures I thought I was going to die. Will take your lead tomorrow night. Don't think I could even face a toaster. Salmon sandwiches sounds good to me!

Prepare yourself for the snacks to go with your sandwich.
A packet of snack a jacks, a youghurt and 2 Special K bars later I'm full(ish)!

Did any of you go for a sandwich again?!

I had prawn mayo n sweet chilli baked potato with home grown cucumber. It was lush

I had Scottish oatcakes with gooey cheese and olives.
Was going to BBQ tonight but all the neighbours are all outside with their windows all open so I've decided not to. I'm such a team player

Tonight I had, mustard pork, steamed potatoes, peas, carrots & gravy 😊

I made chorizo with tinned tomatoes and cream cheese herby sauce and veg with spaghetti. Was delish and so quick and easy :)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I made chorizo with tinned tomatoes and cream cheese herby sauce and veg with spaghetti. Was delish and so quick and easy :)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That sounds lush! I must try that.

Last nights dinner was ready made potato gratin, it was horrible n crunchy. I couldn't be bothered to cook though!

Latest posts

Back