What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish and chips and mushy peas! Regretting it now tho I've been so good this week and attempting to loose some weight, it was soo good tho ;)

You can get cholesterol checked at doctors or bigger pharmacies I think.

I've been decorating a cake for a competition and been picking at sweets. The sugar tasted weird after not having stuff for a while. I don't miss it. Is this really me?

I agree, sugar/chocolate does taste strange after not eating if for a while, it also makes me feel rubbish after. Don't miss it at all.

Boyfriends last exam tomorrow so big dinner tomorrow night. Almejas (think called clams in English) for starters. Then making chicken tagine in my new tagine with Morrison bread and harissa! Washed down with lots of sangria. Can't wait, sad lady I am lol. Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Boyfriends last exam tomorrow so big dinner tomorrow night. Almejas (think called clams in English) for starters. Then making chicken tagine in my new tagine with Morrison bread and harissa! Washed down with lots of sangria. Can't wait, sad lady I am lol. Xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds absolutely delish!

We had rainbow trout with new potatoes, peppers and spicy tomato sauce. I thought it was lovely but my husband doesn't really like fish.

Guess who ate all the fish? ;):)

We had rainbow trout with new potatoes, peppers and spicy tomato sauce. I thought it was lovely but my husband doesn't really like fish.

Guess who ate all the fish? ;):)

Haha! I really enjoy fish too.

We had some Indian potato cake sandwiches, with spicy chutney, sound strange but really are yummy.

My mother in law sent these round for us today. Lucky me!

Haha! I really enjoy fish too.

We had some Indian potato cake sandwiches, with spicy chutney, sound strange but really are yummy.

My mother in law sent these round for us today. Lucky me!

Drool! I love Indian food, it's my absolute favourite along with Thai

pasta with butter & cheese :p

Tonight we had portobello mushrooms stuffed with sun blushed tomatoes, chopped chorizo, topped with goats cheese. In the oven for 20mins. It was divine! I want more.

I had tacos and they were ace.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I didn't make it myself but last night for dinner I had...

A steak burger with bacon, cheese, jalapeños & bbq sauce with sweet potato fries.

Churro's for dessert with a chocolate dipping sauce.

I will try to replicate the dinner at home.

Xx

Roast pork with all the trimmings. And wine. Get in my belly!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Veggie tagine and couscous followed by peanut butter blondies. I felt like cooking today :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tonight was fish and chips and last night I had a waffle oopps. Meant to be doing Weight watchers and body by vi but completely gallant off the wagon. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404078321.599564.jpg

Tonight there will be nothing as I'm on a starvation from 8pm
Before that tho is a home made curry :)

Don't know, don't care.
Will be created by a hot man in readiness for my arrival. 😄😄😄😄

I'm having a veggie topped pizza, not as healthy as I want but after sleeping all day and another night shift tonight I want something quick and filling!

Steak, chips, onion rings & peas 😃

Cooked by the fiancé.

(He's trying to get into good books)

Chicken in a homemade creamy mushroom & garlic sauce with salad... Trying to be half healthy! x

Road kill.. yum !

Latest posts

Back