What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashtonrose

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

Thought I would see what yous are all having for dinner?! Any good recipes? Please post them and let me know youre fave dishes 😊

For me tonight its homemade tomato, bacon, onion, pepper and chicken pasta!

Happy cooking!

For tonight, sweet chilli chicken, smothered in numerous sauces, noodles with egg whites, finished with a squeeze of lemon - beautiful!

Crumpet with poached egg and baked beans followed by berries and yoghurt. weight watcher here

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oo your pasta dish sounds good :) we're having slimming world chicken curry from leftover roast chicken ( then chicken soup on Tues) :D

Homemade chicken Byriani for us tonight, made completely from scratch last night, so leftovers tonight with a nice salad and some natural yoghurt.

I'm Indian, so love authentic Indian dishes cooked fresh! Although we don't eat as much of it as we'd like always as sometimes can be quite time consuming, but oh so yummy!

Potatoe skins loaded with cheese and bacon, sour cream and chive dip. Followed by plum and apple crumble with custard :) xx

Shepherds pie made from leftover leg of lamb from last nights roast. Shall be slimming world friendly too.

Hello geeks!

Thought I would see what yous are all having for dinner?! Any good recipes? Please post them and let me know youre fave dishes 😊

For me tonight its homemade tomato, bacon, onion, pepper and chicken pasta!

Happy cooking!

That sounds really nice, not sure yet, probs veggie burgers with brown rice. My men like it simple. Boring tho :zzz:

You're all very healthy!

Burgers and brown rice with salad and some of my sister in laws homemade farty chutney:Scared:

Im also a slimming-world'er haha! Everything I make is homemade from scratch ( bloody stressful lol )

Post pics of your food guys let me see how it turns out 😊 - well obviously if yous are as sad as me at taking pics lol. I only do it to upload everything on instagram for other SWers to see!

X

We've got fry up tonight- it's hubby's birthday and that was his requested birthday dinner! That will be followed by a disgustingly HUGE piece of birthday cake and a snuggle on the sofa watching Wolf of Wall Street followed probably by a heart attack! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

sounds good to me I could be doing with a big fry up lol! Think I will make a slimming world fry up tomorrow instead yay! 😊 yummy

I am ill with this flu bug can't lift my head off the pillow ( only to check s g lol doing it lying down ) so no cooking for me can't even eat and my 2 kids have it too! 😩 would love a crumpet , hard to find in Ireland x

Wetherspoons gourmet chilli concarne hotdog for me, not the healthiest but my god they tasty! f ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393255272.232550.jpg

Oh no thats a shame. Really? I just assumed you could buy them everywhere lol! I love a good toasted crumpet packed with butter! X

Wetherspoons gourmet chilli concarne hotdog for me, not the healthiest but my god they tasty! fView attachment 57319

That looks amazing! We were going to have a takeaway but my husband has since got into a sulk at work so goodness only knows - probably toast!

I really want an Indian :evil:

Oooooh that looks yummy! Think I will ditched the pasta and order sweet n sour with boiled rice mmmmm

Couldn't decide on one birthday cake and as my husband loves cake, like really LOVES cake, I got a selection for dessert. His is the pirate one ;)

Attachments

• 1393259351113.jpg
    1393259351113.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 296
Couldn't decide on one birthday cake and as my husband loves cake, like really LOVES cake, I got a selection for dessert. His is the pirate one ;)

Yum yum! Is there one for baby?

Sausage and mash with loads of onions and peas and gravy. Yummy!

Latest posts

Back