What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Always lowering the tone!

Always lowering the tone!

Ha, clearly pointing to Meira here I hope. I am just pointing out the misuse of the word smushing.......ha ha it still has me chortling.

It should be on the 'word of the day' thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smushingI just love the word 'smushing'

Brilliant.

In the urban dictionary smushing means 'an act of sex with a limp *ick' *chortle, chortle*

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smushing

You may need to replace that word before Winnie notices......! Limp *ick and cakes....hmmm. God forbid.

Oh god that's actually awful! I use this word all the time. Must erase this from my mind! Question for you though... did you know this before you looked it up? I had no idea, but then again I'm the innocent one.

Ha, clearly pointing to Meira here I hope. I am just pointing out the misuse of the word smushing.......ha ha it still has me chortling.

It should be on the 'word of the day' thread.

I sometimes call my OH 'smush' (gross, i know.) So now whenever i say it, i will be picturing a limp penis smushing against his face. Dont ask me where that vision has come from.

Oh god that's actually awful! I use this word all the time. Must erase this from my mind! Question for you though... did you know this before you looked it up? I had no idea, but then again I'm the innocent one.

I knew there was no such word ( that I had ever heard of ) called smushing but in the online dictionary smush means to smash up which would tie up nicely with your cake issue but wouldn't that just be called smashing? The urban one is just a load of old croc that are made up words but yes I did look in there to see if there was a word called smushing and sure enough that is what I found. . How I laughed. Now my fun is over. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
What's on my mind...

A reason for not having children haha

1404974038846.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I liked this one

Attachments

• 20140709_220808.jpg
    20140709_220808.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 154
I feel like watching a sad film. But which onnnnnneeeee.

Why has the contestant on Deal or no Deal got brows drawn in about an inch thick in dark brown? It's funny!
Sack the therapist!

My sisters keeper

Good choice!

And I thought the same thing RE the eyebrows. Why would you look in the mirror and think 'yeah, my eyebrows are looking goooood'.

I always want people to loose on that programme. I'm such a bitter hag.

Good choice!

And I thought the same thing RE the eyebrows. Why would you look in the mirror and think 'yeah, my eyebrows are looking goooood'.

I always want people to loose on that programme. I'm such a bitter hag.

So do I. I'm a bitter hag too.

When you look at her you see BROWS.

Just BROWS!!!!!

I saw a woman in town today with drawn on hd brows !! Well, thats what it looked like to me.. I had to turn away to smirk !

I saw a woman in town today with drawn on hd brows !! Well, thats what it looked like to me.. I had to turn away to smirk !

Oh. I wouldn't have turned away.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know there's a lot of geeks making cash from these horrid brows but I think it will be a fad. They make people stare they're so freakish.
I'll bet the girls with these weird thick things drawn on used to laugh at old ladies with drawn on brows.

I know there's a lot of geeks making cash from these horrid brows but I think it will be a fad. They make people stare they're so freakish.
I'll bet the girls with these weird thick things drawn on used to laugh at old ladies with drawn on brows.

I'm not a brow bird BUT dark fat brows make me laugh, they are like hairy slugs ;)
Years and years ago we used to laugh at old people drawing on their eyebrows and doing them thicker to try and look like a 'normal' shape..
But then we also used to call mixed breeds dogs mongrels and not designer breeds ;)

I think the likes of HD Brows, Hi Brow and all the rest of the brow designing brands, forgot one small matter. Clients or people in general are morons! I make all these lovely brows on a daily basis, they come back a week later for another treatment and they've got these big black things painted on their faces. I'm mortified that people think I've done them!

I think the likes of HD Brows, Hi Brow and all the rest of the brow designing brands, forgot one small matter. Clients or people in general are morons! I make all these lovely brows on a daily basis, they come back a week later for another treatment and they've got these big black things painted on their faces. I'm mortified that people think I've done them!

Just think of the money honey.

Latest posts

Back