What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about school breaking up for the summer holidays. I'm actually looking forward to it now. I've had enough. This summer has been a long slog already with loads of work and no real leisure. I'm sick of the school run and trying to juggle all my clients. I'm sick of the house and this lounge and my ipad. I'm sick of being the kids taxi for their clubs and activities. I need to get away for a bit to restore my sanity. Thankfully from next Thurs afternoon I will be off for 4 days down south. No cooking and lots of fun out with the kids. Can't bloody wait!

Fun? With kids?
Let me think about this concept.

Nope, I still can't imagine that it's possible sorry.

Fun? With kids?
Let me think about this concept.

Nope, I still can't imagine that it's possible sorry.

I was suppose to type the word "with" between "fun" and "out".

I can't even bring myself to read through 25 posts about a tomato. Kill me now

31 posts about tomatoes.
I'm one more post away from the report button.....

31 posts about tomatoes.
I'm one more post away from the report button.....

I tried to derail it with talk of poo. Didn't work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried to derail it with talk of poo. Didn't work

I like tomatoes.
Were any tomatoes harmed in the making of that thread?

I like tomatoes.
Were any tomatoes harmed in the making of that thread?

A few were eaten

I read the first 3 posts early on... I seriously need to get a life.. threads about tomatoes IS the end. :zzz:

Maybe read tomorrow if I find strength and time !

And if my sanity still has not returned.

I read the first 3 posts early on... I seriously need to get a life.. threads about tomatoes IS the end. :zzz:

Maybe read tomorrow if I find strength and time !

It is actually very funny in parts

It is actually very funny in parts

That comment could constitute a banning order.

So bored of sensitive sally's.

Oooooo i have a new little section under my name. Note to self, don't 'violate the law'

I'm thinking about school breaking up for the summer holidays. I'm actually looking forward to it now. I've had enough. This summer has been a long slog already with loads of work and no real leisure. I'm sick of the school run and trying to juggle all my clients. I'm sick of the house and this lounge and my ipad. I'm sick of being the kids taxi for their clubs and activities. I need to get away for a bit to restore my sanity. Thankfully from next Thurs afternoon I will be off for 4 days down south. No cooking and lots of fun out with the kids. Can't bloody wait!

Is that what it's like having kids and a job? I really want children some day bur you don't make them sound very appealing :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is that what it's like having kids and a job? I really want children some day bur you don't make them sound very appealing :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, this is exactly what it's like. Take it as a warning. I wish someone had warned me.

Pinkbunny, it is not a picnic having children, it's hard work. Infact it's been said it's the hardest job in the world bringing up children.
But the other Side of the coin is that it's fulfilling and satisfying when you realise you've done a good job. There comes a point when you brim with pride, and you realise it was all worth it. Have children, you will be glad you did.

My boys make me burst with pride.
They also infuriate me, embarrass me and disgust me.
I'm besotted with them, they're gorgeous human beings.

I've gone all sensible tonight, must be that knock on the head when I got out of the sunbed, must snap out of it.. it's not me !

Latest posts

Back