What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell you what's on my mind....... I've done one hand of nails and now don't like them!!!
I'm either gonna have to buff off the yellow/gold hand AND the green/silver hand & start again OR suck it up and turn the yellow hand green.

Lol love the double view ;)
Poor bush is totally crispy, have you forgiven G yet?
Remember it WILL grow back.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

He's forgiven but not forgotten. I mention it every day. It was beautiful. Now I've got to take it all down. . No I'll rephrase. ..HE has to take it all down and dispose of it. Tut.

He's forgiven but not forgotten. I mention it every day. It was beautiful. Now I've got to take it all down. . No I'll rephrase. ..HE has to take it all down and dispose of it. Tut.
Hhmmmm all the big hairy spiders hiding in Bev's bush.... That's what's on my mind :eek::p

I need to stop watching Eldad Hagar videos on YouTube before bed. It worries me slightly just how much I prefer animals to humans.

Hhmmmm all the big hairy spiders hiding in Bev's bush.... That's what's on my mind :eek::p

That was a very Winnie-esque comment Victoria ;) haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking I'm going to be in a world of pain tomorrow. Just built a set of 4 door wardrobes on my own. Took me 5 hours. My spine is already very unhappy with me but I'm very proud of myself. New man offered to help at weekend but I'm so impatient :) x

Sent from the catphone

Too far! And too expensive to travel back home. We had the opportunity to buy an amazing place where we were living near bristol but I said no as wanted to move back nearer London. Really regretting that decision now.

Rubbish! The idea is to never return. I haven't been back for 13 years. Bliss.

I'm thinking I'm going to be in a world of pain tomorrow. Just built a set of 4 door wardrobes on my own. Took me 5 hours. My spine is already very unhappy with me but I'm very proud of myself. New man offered to help at weekend but I'm so impatient :) x

Sent from the catphone

You sound just like me! I use to move bedroom furniture (heavy difficult things) and end up in bed for three days! But hey least I had a nice room to lie in ;) mind hope your ok today xx

In my new strategy, today is my day off. And I'm at a lost what to do ! i am not going to do ruddy housework. I could sort my bottom drawer out. !! :idea:

I'm thinking to advise people not to get married purely because of the DRAMAS people cause!!!! It's OUR wedding not yours! I could scream from the rooftops today Aaaaahhhhh!

You sound just like me! I use to move bedroom furniture (heavy difficult things) and end up in bed for three days! But hey least I had a nice room to lie in ;) mind hope your ok today xx

I was having a "fibro won't control me" day.
Not as bad as I thought so far. Taken my morphine and still in bed watching tv. Taking it easy :)
Xx

Sent from the catphone

discusted with myself. having an uncontructive day so far. I REFUSE to do housework on my day off !

discusted with myself. having an uncontructive day so far. I REFUSE to do housework on my day off !

Do some baking. Then send me cake

I hate baking, too much effort, and nobody will want to eat it. i'm about to crash out on the couch and watch the film 'intern' with my son :D

You could come sort my life out for me. I have tonnes to do and im on SG again!

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

it was watchable. I needed a film, feel better now :wink2:

I'm really thirsty. Ive already drank 5 cans of coke today. Would it hurt to have another?

That's a lot of coke, I get all shakes if I have more than one!

I love baking and I love eating. Made these on the weekend for cousins birthday and even came up with a great way of keeping them from smushing into each other on the car journey! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404948406.876710.jpg

I know I have a problem. My names Lisa, and I'm addicted to coke.

You need to get that invention on dragons den ASAP!

Latest posts

Back