Whats the best eye cream for crows feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

Im 38 yrs old and would like to reduce the lines around my eyes, they are really getting me down, I know we all get old but when you feel 20 inside and look in the mirror and see the face that just doesnt match how i feel it gets me down, i feel i went to bed with my old young face and woke up one morning aged by ten yrs:confused:

Iv always looked after my skin and used cream after cream, i never sun bath either.

Anyone use a fab eye cream that actually works, im fed up of wasting money lol

cheers

Hi there,

without a doubt it has to be the MAP-15 regenerator from Dermalogica! Its brilliant and you can see a difference instantly. It's from the new Age Smart collection (which is also pretty spectacular). It's VERY pricey but worth every single penny.

Hi there

Im 38 yrs old and would like to reduce the lines around my eyes, they are really getting me down, I know we all get old but when you feel 20 inside and look in the mirror and see the face that just doesnt match how i feel it gets me down, i feel i went to bed with my old young face and woke up one morning aged by ten yrs:confused:

Iv always looked after my skin and used cream after cream, i never sun bath either.

Anyone use a fab eye cream that actually works, im fed up of wasting money lol

cheers

I know what you mean!! I have spent a small fortune over the years on some cream or other but I think I have found the one for me! I started using Elemis Absolute Eye Serum and I have stopped looking. It has worked wonders for me...the lines have softened and although I'll never look like a dewy teenager again I am 100% chuffed with the results :hug:

thank you:)
I will have a look at those products for sure, somany to choose from and so little money he he:)

cheers

It's VERY pricey but worth every single penny.
How much are we talking for retailing to clients?

I'd be VERY interested if it works :D

I know what you mean!! I have spent a small fortune over the years on some cream or other but I think I have found the one for me! I started using Elemis Absolute Eye Serum and I have stopped looking. It has worked wonders for me...the lines have softened and although I'll never look like a dewy teenager again I am 100% chuffed with the results :hug:
I am with you there hun, its a fantastic product, wouldnt use anything else :)

Sandy, it works believe you me! I tested it on the back of my hand when we first got it in for the salon and the the skin was instantly smoother. I then put in under my eyes and was told to look up and I could feel that the skin was taut! I am just about to take some training in teh Age Smart collection....Don't get me started on the Muti Vitamin Thermafoliant....OOOh Weee.

Anyhoo, the cost of the MAP is around £45-£48 it is small but lasts a while and as I said its worth every penny. x

Hi there

Iv looked at dermalogica and the elemis and i cant decide:eek: Elemis seems to have natural ingredients ie: lavender etc is it more of a moisturiser rather than a treatment, i thought you need the full monty ingredients for any results ie: retinol a vit c etc I have tried elemis face creams and didnt see much of a difference, what about the dermalogica product is that a treatment does it actually reduce wrinkles as i have heard all the promises with other products iv spent a fortune on and they never work:irked:

sorry im negative but iv tried so many and they just dont reduce my wrinkles:irked:

cheers

Latest posts

Back