Whats the best part of your hair visit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats most important to you when you visit your hair salon???

• The wonderful massage with your shampoo?

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • The fabulous Hair cut?

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • The amazing treatment that made you hair feel like silk?

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • The free gourmet coffee thats served?

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I go to my salon because its cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont really care so long as they cut my hair well

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • The consultation

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Gotta say Tracey that I love the head massage during the shampoo. I think it's a great add on. xxx

The little extras are nice but I'm a nightmare when it comes to the cut it has to be perfect!!!! :) Thank god my hairdresser/friend understands!!! :)

I have very very very dry hair and it doesn't matter what I put on my hair it just soaks up the oil. I love it when I go to the hairdressers and my looks healthy, shiney and has some body to it. I have tried to do some home hair treatments but it 't work, I am happy with my hairdresser because she understands my hair and my hair understands here lol :lol:

I voted for the consultation as i like to state how i would like it but my hairdresser understand my hair,then the massage when they wash the hair,the cut is important and the style and then the silky feeling, in that order! I do love being offered hot drinks as well as magazines although i don't get a chance to read them as we are always chatting and the politeness and friendlyness of the whole salon.. That's me speaking as a client!

I think if you've got the room it's a really great idea, especially for your quieter days at the beginning of the week. However, I have to agree with your mum, if the equipment is really expensive, you have to weigh up all the pro's and cons

Latest posts

Back