What's The Craziest Nails You've Ever Worn...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
... And I dont mean just nail art!
Whether it was back in the days when you first began enhancing and maybe thought ' longer meant better' or whether it has been to show off your nail art skills to the world.

Two of my OTT nail art jobbies come to mind...
When I first started out I did some nails for a Calgel comp http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=232&catid=popimages&orderby=views obviously they were unwearable but as I didnt know how to use the borrowed digicamera, I travelled into town by bus & got the guy in the camera shop to snap me ... I then carried on to work as a kennel maid :eek:
I did cut them back a little once I got there though!

Last month I ended up wearing alternating Hotpop Orange & Voodoo (black) with ghost & witch stickers as I was doing some Halloween pics. I ended up wearing them for 3 days ... and this was July!
Im now back to 'working length' French nat nails, you'll be relieved to hear.

So, either blinging or minging or what have been your craziest nails???

I love that pic of yours Glo :D

The craziest my nails have ever been have to be green glitter tips and xmas design stickers from Nailtopia.
Not that crazy really... I'm not boring, honest lol
I do love to experiment with nailart on my nails etc but I rarely do anything overly funky.

I got an EzFlow Boogie Nights kit for Christmas from Stuart and did some glitter fades on myself for the New Year from pink to purple on the tips and then added crystals from Qrystal Queen that matched the colours perfectly, problem was I didn't know where to stop so it was all a bit OTT. I was pleased with them and my friends loved them. You could see me coming for miles though! I hadn't taken a camera to the UK, I regret not having pictures of them now :(

Stilletos with red enamel,i felt terribly self consious,oh yeah i am one crazy chick lol x

I'm really boring and only really wear p&w!!
I used to change my enamel colour quite a lot, i chose some bold colours back then!!!

xx

Im a big fan of nail art - im sporting white and gold butterflys at the moment, I hate my nails plain! My favs are flowers and butterflys.:) Loads of them!:)

I have never done or worn anything crazy!

Those nails are amazing Glo!!!

Fabulous nails Glo!

I'm REALLY crazy (not)!

The most daring nails I've ever worn were pink crushed shell tips!!!!:lol:

I could never compete with you Glo on the crazy nails stakes. You nails although outrageous are also fabulous.

I think I'm too reserved with what I wear on my nails to have any big regrets.

I think I'm too reserved with what I wear on my nails to have any big regrets.
What Chris .... not even had any hideous length, :lol:

When my oldest was a "wee lad" I used to wear my nails dreadfully long, and these were the extra long tips that had the curve so all the nails had a slight circular curve to them(don't know if I make any sense) with loads of Theons #5 on them, which made them this very bright and vibrant RED!! People use to always ask me "How do you care for the baby with those?" But I never had a problem doing it!!

these where the craziest i wore at the time...along time ago just bought the boogie nights kit at ashow and had a go...they actually looked flippin horrible but i loved them at the time i didnt get the "fade" concept at the time lol

Attachments

• boogie.jpg
    boogie.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 270
Those nails are brill Glo, the most outragious ones I have worn are probalby the 3d ones in my gallery, but that was brave for me.

... And I dont mean just nail art!
Whether it was back in the days when you first began enhancing and maybe thought ' longer meant better' or whether it has been to show off your nail art skills to the world.

Two of my OTT nail art jobbies come to mind...
When I first started out I did some nails for a Calgel comp http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=232&catid=popimages&orderby=views obviously they were unwearable but as I didnt know how to use the borrowed digicamera, I travelled into town by bus & got the guy in the camera shop to snap me ... I then carried on to work as a kennel maid :eek:
I did cut them back a little once I got there though!

Last month I ended up wearing alternating Hotpop Orange & Voodoo (black) with ghost & witch stickers as I was doing some Halloween pics. I ended up wearing them for 3 days ... and this was July!
Im now back to 'working length' French nat nails, you'll be relieved to hear.

So, either blinging or minging or what have been your craziest nails???

i love those nails and aspire to that standard, Since im still in training, i got a while to go yet :D Daftest i've worn are the ones im currently wearing, messing about with freehand nail art on my natural nails, pic is n the nail art section if you wanna laff :D :hug:

Fluorescent green nail varnish on very loooong natural nails.

I got extremely strange looks from old ladies in the super market!

Mine would have to be my stiletto lipstick nails............
displayimage.php

OOh! love em ... Id wear those roofie ... as well you know, rofl!!!

I had mine airbrushed blue, with pink dots before I was a tech. OMG I looked like Mr Blobby on speed!

I had mine airbrushed blue, with pink dots before I was a tech. OMG I looked like Mr Blobby on speed!

lmao, and you didn't take a pic Sass?:lol:

Latest posts

Back