Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaney jules said:
i can't stop smiling about that one Helen.
That certainly takes some beating lol

jules x

Oh no, am I officially the dumbest geek then?

jac extreme said:
parked my car in the multi storey and went to work 6 hours later went back to car to find it locked with the keys in ther ignition and the engine still running, I had picked up my bag in the car, my spare kets were in it grabbed them got out and locked the door with the key as the zapper doesnt work on the spare set. very annoyed car park attendent and very red faced me:o . turns out i couldnt have made thjat mistake if the zapper was working as the alarm would have gone off or something.

lol oh jac that's bad luck hun, don't think you'll make that mistake again
as for the car park attendent you would have thought he was used to us women doing things like that!

jules x

ran into a parked car running for the bus :o nuf said...

harvey said:
OMG im almost too embarrassed to tell you - my husband used to be a service technician and had to go all over the uk, and one day as I had a day off I went with him to Wisbech. Driving down all these country roads I looked out of the window and said "look at that man, he is just standing in the middle of a field pointing. I wonder what he is pointing at?". Turns out it was a scarecrow. My husband nearly crashed the car laughing at me. Well I have never seen a scarecrow in real life you know! Only worzel gummidge on the telly when I was little. Lol, Oh the shame......:o

PMSL

I live right near there....Wisbech that is not the scarecrow!!

I do allsorts of stupid things, forever going to the shop and forgetting my purse. I live in my own little land i think!!

there are MANY!! for a start i spent 1/2 an hour yesterday morning scraping the ice off my car, thought it's still a bit smeared,.... used my windscrean washers ..... and had to start all over again!!!!!!

oh and when i was 9 my dad said just hold this post for me while i knock it in..bad idea!! he missed the post and thwacked my hand with a sledge hammer!!!

my friend is even dumber than me though! he was once climbing a tree, got dust in his eyes so let go to rub his eyes and fell 15 feet out off the tree and landed on his backside....he was 16 when this happened!

[
oh and when i was 9 my dad said just hold this post for me while i knock it in..bad idea!! he missed the post and thwacked my hand with a sledge hammer!!!

OUCH that sounds very painfull. hope there was no damage!

jules x

hmmmmm..... where can I start?

marrying my first husband for one!

one that sticks out when i was a kid was when I thought I could walk on water - tried and ruined my new shoes!

The stupidest thing I've done to date must be when I was in a megga rush to get ready one evening, practically throwing the warpaint on, and without taking the trouble to look, picked out a bottle of express nails adhesive from the bag (yes, I admit I used to wear those many moons ago!) for a bottle of Optrex and happily squirted both eyes, holding them nicely shut, swirling it about a bit and having the shock of my life when I couldn't open them again. After ages and ages of soaking in water, they finally started unsticking but of course, being impatient to get out clubbing, helped them along a bit, not realising I was plucking most of my eyelashes out too.

God I looked freaky for a long, long time missing loads of eyelashes - but thankfully the majority did grow back :o :rolleyes:

I was childminding and had a child that looked like she had just developed chicken pox. I had phoned her doctor and was expecting a call back from him. However, just after lunch time I had to run a child home as she was only with me part time, was in the garage having put all the kids in the car and about to get in myself when I heard the phone ring (through intergal door between house and garage). The series of events went like this; left handbag and kids in the car, went back into house, picked up phone (cordless one), put keys (car and house) down on table, walked into kitchen, ended call (not from doctor!!), left house and lifted handle to lock door (no key needed), went into garage, got in car.....NO KEYS!!! I had to knock on all the neighbours doors complete with a tribe of kids and it was snowing like mad and freezing outside at the time, to find someone that was in, who would let me + kids stay with them for the afternoon....left note on door for parents to say where we were and had to phone my own house and leave a message to ask the first person to get home to let me know so I could go home (6pm before this happend)!!! :o :o

OUCH that sounds very painfull. hope there was no damage!

jules x[/quote]

it was now my little finger on my right hand pokes out a bit and my right ring finger nail pokes off in the opposite direction!! lol!!!

When I had my first babe, she was wearing nappies back to front for a few days :eek: untill the midwife noticed I'd been putting them on upside down. I wondered why I was going through them quick smart. Poor Chloe .

When I was a saturday girl in the local hairdressers, aww I was only 14, my first day I was told to basically sweep up all the hair and make clients cups of tea and coffee etc etc. Whilst making the tea one client wanted sugar, I looked for the sugar found what I thought to be sugar ang gave to the client. A few further clients also wanted sugar, but for some reason out of all the clients i'd made tea for only one had drank a full cup. Found out later I hadn't been putting sugar in but salt. But ewww to thought of her actuallt drinking that cuppa

i have done many daft things....when i started my driving lessons years ago i pulled up at the end of the lesson and said to my instructor "you still haven't told me how to switch my break lights on" he just looked at me and said are you serious...lol...

there are many more...trust me xx

NailStyle said:
when i started my driving lessons years ago i pulled up at the end of the lesson and said to my instructor "you still haven't told me how to switch my break lights on" he just looked at me and said are you serious...lol...

Oh Angie, that tickled me - hilarious :)

More please :smack:

Helencad said:
PMSL

I live right near there....Wisbech that is not the scarecrow!!

I do allsorts of stupid things, forever going to the shop and forgetting my purse. I live in my own little land i think!!

well wisbech was a lovely place once my red face stopped glowing lol

I got into our car the other day & looked over to my husband then nearly died with embarrasment as it wasnt my husband - i had got into the wrong car!!! My husband could not drive for laughing when i got into our car & told him!! xx

~shelley~ said:
I got into our car the other day & looked over to my husband then nearly died with embarrasment as it wasnt my husband - i had got into the wrong car!!! My husband could not drive for laughing when i got into our car & told him!! xx

LMAO shelley thats nearly as bad as mine! lol

Hi

My best friend's little boy was in hospital so I went to call for her chap for a lift to the hospital. I had allready de- iced my car, so when I got to their house I offered to do his whilst he was getting ready, it was about 8am in the morning.
I only had a bit of de-icer left so I go to work on his car with my scraper.
The neighbour came out and just stood there staring at me.... Then he said " why are you scraping my car?"
Turns out that I was doing the neighbours car! Wouldn't have minded but my mates chap had a Golf and I was scraping a Mercedes!
Atleast it cheered my mate up when we arrived at the hospital!

xx

harvey said:
well wisbech was a lovely place once my red face stopped glowing lol

Oh no I think you must have went to the wrong place!

Umm

I have fallen over right on my bum in a busy race track, infront of everyone

When I was at college I was walking back to my dads car and got in someone else's - they looked familier in the dark!

I went out clubbing with my friends, first time I went to that club. I went to the loo and went and sat with some people who I thought was my friends and they wasn't. Im blind without my glasses.

It annoyed the heck out of my ex as I was sooo forgetful and blonde

erm errrrr erm ........ practiced snogging at the tender age of 12........................... on my sisters girlsworld :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

tatz said:
erm errrrr erm ........ practiced snogging at the tender age of 12........................... on my sisters girlsworld :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:eek: LMAO

Latest posts

Back