What's the "next big thing" for 2014?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How interesting that this new tanning product hasn't been released by Sweet Squared...

As far as I know it hasn't been released at all yet?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No you don't stick them to the hair you stick them to the skin. I understand for one day but not sure how they last for two weeks like they say it can

I saw Lash Perfects advertise Brow Perfect? Called them to find out more
apparently you can stick to the hair and to skin. Skin wont last as long because it literally is just resting on skin but they said it can last up to 2 weeks with proper aftercare.

I would say brow extensions are the next best thing... hopefully...

Contouring with tan has been about for ages so nothing new there at all. I agree with a lot of the others, don't get too carried away with any new treatment until you know what the results really are. I think there are a lot of us who have spent more money than we care to think about on new treatments that are never going to work or get taken up by clients.

Oh, and be very careful when looking at any photos of inch loss products, be they wraps or tan. The photos should be taken in exactly the sam position not close up for the before and further away for the after! :D

Do I vaguely remember it being mentioned before that it's all to do with the wrapping how Shrinking Violet works?

If that's the case, then how on Earth could spraying the solution on have ANY effect at all in fat/inch loss?

And if it IS sculpting & contouring with the tan solution, well that's nothing new!

Been reading all the hysteria on fb about certain treatments & all I can think to myself is don't be sheeple, people.

Anyone remember the hysteria with Myscara?

Thanks for the reply ladies! I think the shrinking tan is going to be so popular! X

Hi Ladies, my name is Emma Devlin-Powell and I am the Contour D'Or Shrinking Tan Trainer for Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and West Midlands. If you are interested in being trained in this product please let me know by email: [email protected]. I am in the process of setting up training dates. Trust me your clients are going to love :Love: this!!!!

I am interested in the eyebrow extensions, I have a lot of ladies that would be really interested in this as they are older and don't want the look of a couple of slugs on their forehead ;)

Do I vaguely remember it being mentioned before that it's all to do with the wrapping how Shrinking Violet works?

If that's the case, then how on Earth could spraying the solution on have ANY effect at all in fat/inch loss?

And if it IS sculpting & contouring with the tan solution, well that's nothing new!

Been reading all the hysteria on fb about certain treatments & all I can think to myself is don't be sheeple, people.

Anyone remember the hysteria with Myscara?

Blue rose I agree! Yes I've just started doing Myscara in Australia and don't really like it to be honest. And to many fumes!

I've seen eyebrow wigs at this years beauty expo they come on a skin colour sheet and stick on your skin with what is similar to eyelash extension glue so it lasts 4 weeks

I've seen a laser nail printer! You put your nails in a machine and pick the nail art you want on the screen and it prints it on your nails, it also has a web cam so you can have your own picture on your nails!

I see SV and Faithlift have 50% off at Sweet Squared.... hmmmm

I see SV and Faithlift have 50% off at Sweet Squared.... hmmmm

There is a thread mentioning this called Universal Contour Wrap vs Shrinking Violet? on skin geek now if it helps.

I hope that 2014 is the year that I find out what is planned for the 'C' and 'D' buttons on my Shellac lamp!!!!!

I hope that 2014 is the year that I find out what is planned for the 'C' and 'D' buttons on my Shellac lamp!!!!!

Haha I always wonder!

Hahaha! Hilarious! I remember back in 2011 when somebody asked what do those buttons do?
We were told it was all top secret but would find out in the beer future.. Hmmm still waiting.

I've seen a laser nail printer! You put your nails in a machine and pick the nail art you want on the screen and it prints it on your nails, it also has a web cam so you can have your own picture on your nails!

Yes I saw that too at the Manchester beauty show looked brilliant but very expensive :-/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahha myscara! A one week wonder! ....which is funnily enough now been sold in my local wholesaler, shows how behind they are!! Lol

Yeah B and D button!!!!
Also looking forward to the new CND colours and additives!!! Eeeeek

Hahha myscara! A one week wonder! ....which is funnily enough now been sold in my local wholesaler, shows how behind they are!! Lol

Yeah B and D button!!!!
Also looking forward to the new CND colours and additives!!! Eeeeek

Ha ha I thought B and D button...I was told to use my C button! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back