Whats the ratio of women geeks to men geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooch did a mini-gig at my son's school 5-6 yrs ago :eek:

Hi Everyone, Ok so Kylie, Britney, Cher, the Spice Girls and the Supremes have all been mentioned why hasn't anyone mentioned the talented, fantastic . . . . . . Scooch:), no group would ever be complete without Scooch playing in the background.

Collin, would I be welcome or have I really blown my chances:lol:.

Phil,
if you've got the right bits in the right places no matter which way yu dangle.... a "lefty" or a "rightie" if you get my drift :wink2:...then no matter what the music is...you in the gang :lol::lol::lol:

not wanting to show my age but was rather hoping someone,other than me , would mention James Brown..."get up off of that thong" LOL :lol::lol:

Scooch did a mini-gig at my son's school 5-6 yrs ago :eek:

WOW they must be big then :eek:

or your kids go to a very expensive private school..probably somewhere in Germany :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha this blog still raging on then. . . many more boys jumped on the band wagon yet?

Hiya good thread , we have quite a few males in the hair geek forums
scottydollys one and he's quite cutie too :)
theres quite a few on there that I accidently refere to them as gals , sorry guys :o

ha ha scottydolly you just beat me to that one lolx :lol:

hahaha awww check u callin me a cutie. . . *shakes as in celebration* WOOOP SMACK ME IM PRETTY hahahah and their are actually heaps o really hot folk in here boys and girls alike. . . aint we a pretty bunch. . .x

hahaha awww check u callin me a cutie. . . *shakes as in celebration* WOOOP SMACK ME IM PRETTY hahahah and their are actually heaps o really hot folk in here boys and girls alike. . . aint we a pretty bunch. . .x

You speak for yourself..im as ugly as .........ok lets not go there :eek:

awwww surely nae. . . .

awwww surely nae. . . .

LOL beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and when I look in the mirror each morning...LOL it ain't beautiful :lol::lol:

oh come now. . . i mean how ugly are we talkin here, like. . . . victoria beckham on a bad day ugly. . . orrrr lady gaga on a good day ugly? the latter being UUUUUU-GLAY. . . x

OMG, Does he have a Brother????

xxx

He does indeed have a brother!
He doesn't smoke any more but he drinks, farts, picks his nose and does bugger all round the house!
Still interested? :)

Hiya good thread , we have quite a few males in the hair geek forums
scottydollys one and he's quite cutie too :)
theres quite a few on there that I accidently refere to them as gals , sorry guys :o

OMG I notice a lot of "ladies" quotes but it dont matter. At work when Im on the phone I am always getting "oh hi Kathy" or another girls name that works here. Not sure if thats bad for them or me, my voice aint even girly..........I dont think :eek:

. . . orrrr lady gaga on a good day ugly? the latter being UUUUUU-GLAY. . . x

OMG I wouldn't say as bad as that but put another way...sir Bob Geldof if standing next to me is quiet a good looking bloke :lol::lol::lol:

Good to see that there are actually so many male peeps on the site,many more than I would have imagined ...good stuff :hug:

Well what a great thread....had a real good chuckle at it....

but Collin...????????

was it necessary to mention danglies? :eek: and which way they dangle? :eek:

if you dingle dangled to the left....and the right....then it would stop your pants fraying on one side only....:idea:

hold up....just looking

after my waxing it's easier to see...

bloke here too :)

Phil,
if you've got the right bits in the right places no matter which way yu dangle.... a "lefty" or a "rightie" if you get my drift :wink2:...then no matter what the music is...you in the gang :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Collin :)

Good opportunity to pop me head in and say hi. Don't get in here very often due to working 14 - 16 hour days, (and not in the pub), keeping you girlz in glitter :lol:. Don't even ask what a grown man is doing spending two thirds of every day surrounded by it.

Have to say though, I'm a complete glitterholic and I totally love the stuff!

. Don't even ask what a grown man is doing spending two thirds of every day surrounded by it.
quote]

Has it possibly also got something to do with the fact that your also surrounded two thirds of your day by women :lol:

Good to meet you :hug:

. Don't even ask what a grown man is doing spending two thirds of every day surrounded by it.
quote]

Has it possibly also got something to do with the fact that your also surrounded two thirds of your day by women :lol:

Good to meet you :hug:

Errrr.... good point, well put Collin but errrr..............
no :). OK well............. maybe :lol:, but then again..............
not really :wink2:

Latest posts

Back