What's the scariest film you have ever seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
For some strange reason i am watching Sinister at 9.21am on a Sunday morning. I hve just started Netflix & I love this film so trying it out :)

Anyone know any really scary films?

The Descent made me frightened to go to bed for 3 whole nights! I hate scary films though!

Ooh i love them! Not so much a fan of anything to do with kids dying (so god knows why i am watching sinister' but i love scary films! Another one thag REALLY scared me was The Woman In Black! I don't think i've heard of the descent

I love a scarey movie- sadly they never really scare me enough anymore.... I like things like the ring, omen, orphan, case 21 etc
Interested to get some ideas for more....

We're watching a scary series on Netflix at the moment, it's called American Horror Story. It's brill, we're addicted!

We're watching a scary series on Netflix at the moment, it's called American Horror Story. It's brill, we're addicted!

I'm pretty new to Netflix so I have no idea what's what?! Can you search for films etc? I'm not really a big film fan but i do love a scary film!

Ooh i love them! Not so much a fan of anything to do with kids dying (so god knows why i am watching sinister' but i love scary films! Another one thag REALLY scared me was The Woman In Black! I don't think i've heard of the descent

I've just googled it and there's a sequel! No thanks never again! It's 2005. I must watch the woman in black though, everyone seems to rave about it!

I've just googled it and there's a sequel! No thanks never again! It's 2005. I must watch the woman in black though, everyone seems to rave about it!

I've just Googled it. It doesn't sound that scary but they never do in writing do they lol. Woman in Black made me jump loads! I also want to watch Drag Me To Hell. Anyone seen that?

I hate scary films! My dad used to make me watch them when I was about 7, I had nightmares for yours..... Even now I still can't sleep without the hall way light on! Lol. Films he used to make me watch were IT the clown, the evil dead, chucky the evil doll, the exorcist, nightmare on elm street!

*years that should of said

I hate scary films! My dad used to make me watch them when I was about 7, I had nightmares for yours..... Even now I still can't sleep without the hall way light on! Lol. Films he used to make me watch were IT the clown, the evil dead, chucky the evil doll, the exorcist, nightmare on elm street!

Wow! At 7 years old? No offence but that's pretty disturbing lol i wouldn't dream of letting my child watch thag stuff!! Omg IT the clown is the worst film I have ever seen. I have a serious phobia of clowns after watching the first few minutes. God just writing about it makes me shudder. Dread to think what i would be like if i watched the whole film.

Amityville Horror (sp?)
Mr Barlow scared the hell out of me!

Loved that I seen it a while back not sure what Chanel on sky, xx

Loved that I seen it a while back not sure what Chanel on sky, xx

Ooh I'm so glad I found this thread I've just got netflix so I'm gonna have a look

The Blair Witch Project.

When I was around that age we were watching IT and I went to the bathroom, my bedroom door had balloons on it, came out of bathroom and my dad jumped out from behind the door wearing a clown mask!! Scared for life!!!

The film the grudge! I'm not scared of horrors they normally make me laugh. Gonna check some of these out :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've also just got into American horror story and I'm addicted! Finished the first season in two days. It doesn't sound scary but definitely freaked me out while watching it!

I might try this American Horror Story. Is it too scary to watch on my own? :lol:

The Exocist. :Scared::Scared::Scared:
Me and a friend whet the pics when we were about 15. ( Had to get glammed up a bit to be able to get in as it was an 18 rating) I was petrified as I hadn't watched anything like it before. I couldn't sleep for months afterwards. Every time I tried to sleep my mind would be playing tricks on me and I thought Regan (Girl who gets possessed) was sitting on the end of my bed giggling like in the film. My mum and dad went mad when they found out we had gone to see it.
I still can't watch it now. Ooh them eyes freak me out. Not very good with horror movies me. :Scared::Scared::Scared: Haha

Latest posts

Back