What's the scariest film you have ever seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Exocist. :Scared::Scared::Scared:
Me and a friend whet the pics when we were about 15. ( Had to get glammed up a bit to be able to get in as it was an 18 rating) I was petrified as I hadn't watched anything like it before. I couldn't sleep for months afterwards. Every time I tried to sleep my mind would be playing tricks on me and I thought Regan (Girl who gets possessed) was sitting on the end of my bed giggling like in the film. My mum and dad went mad when they found out we had gone to see it.
I still can't watch it now. Ooh them eyes freak me out. Not very good with horror movies me. :Scared::Scared::Scared: Haha

Glad I'm not the only one it freaked out. I watched it at about 8, I'd watched nightmare in elm street and hellraiser and wasn't bothered so my parents never even thought.

I still have nightmares if I here that music or see a trailer or anything

The shining!!!! Redrummmmmmm 😱

Loved that I seen it a while back not sure what Chanel on sky, xx

Loved this series so much

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

The American horror story series one was very good. I love all horror films and even though a series it was really scary. I even had a nightmare after watching it!! I keep telling myself it was a nightmare when at the time I was convinced I was actually awake😱😱x

Horror films dont bother me as much as fantasy films do.

I cant watch Labyrinth, alice in wonderland, wizard of oz, narnia, never ending story etc ... It gives me nightmares for weeks - literally! Im a right little weirdo lol

Not so scary but really creepy.. The lovely bones!!! Xx

Defiantly agree with The Shinning and also the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. One I'll never watch again!

I've also just got into American horror story and I'm addicted! Finished the first season in two days. It doesn't sound scary but definitely freaked me out while watching it!

We watched the end of the first series today! About to start watching the second one now, eeek I'm excited! An insane asylum...😱

We've started watching American horror story and I'm soo addicted. Loving it but finding it so off to follow

We've started watching American horror story and I'm soo addicted. Loving it but finding it so off to follow

It all makes sense in the end, I promise! :)

I don't know if it's scary but one movie which I'll never watch again is Hostel.

Actually- I enjoyed insidious if that's how you spell it

Horror films dont bother me as much as fantasy films do.

I cant watch Labyrinth, alice in wonderland, wizard of oz, narnia, never ending story etc ... It gives me nightmares for weeks - literally! Im a right little weirdo lol

OMG that's so funny. I loved Narnia as a kid.

I didn't like the 1st series but 2nd ans 3rd series are amazing.

I didn't like the 1st series but 2nd ans 3rd series are amazing.

We came across by chance a year or so ago, I'm guessing it was the first series not sure what Chanel too but we wee hooked! Is it showing on sky now? Xx

Mama Mia scared the bejesus out of me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would have to say the scariest film I have ever seen was an American werewolf in London but only because I was very young when I first watched it, I love horror films now but something about that film gives me the creeps (plus I live close to the moors!!)

Mama Mia scared the bejesus out of me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too nearly me, I haven't been the same since.....

Just watched the remake of carrie that was pretty good! The purge is pretty weird! I've watched soo many scar movies but never remember the names

Latest posts

Back