What's your age?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22 :D I've heard from many people (probably for my husbands benefit) you're only as young as the person you're sleeping with, that means I'm 29 :/ lol

Leanne
X

No no that makes me 61 in December :smack:

21, feel older though! Lol

Xx

32 but feel like 13 :sad:

Due to several bad turns of events in the last 10 years i found myself living back with my parents 2 years ago & i've never been in a position to move back out. Mainly cause i cant afford a mortgage on my own, or to rent a nice place locally i'd have to earn £25k+ which is never going to happen & i refuse to live in a run down council place.

I tend to put peoples ages down to what stage they are in life, married, mortgage, kids etc etc ..... was shocked to find out my old boss was 6 years younger than me cause had all that ......... needless to say he jokingly took the p!ss out of me for being the oldest person in the team from that day on !!!

32 but feel like 13 :sad:

Due to several bad turns of events in the last 10 years i found myself living back with my parents 2 years ago & i've never been in a position to move back out. Mainly cause i cant afford a mortgage on my own, or to rent a nice place locally i'd have to earn £25k+ which is never going to happen & i refuse to live in a run down council place.

I tend to put peoples ages down to what stage they are in life, married, mortgage, kids etc etc ..... was shocked to find out my old boss was 6 years younger than me cause had all that ......... needless to say he jokingly took the p!ss out of me for being the oldest person in the team from that day on !!!

I feel your pain on the house side of things! Everyone at college seems to be renovating their houses.. Moaning about builders and saying how lovely their extension is going to be etc!

I can't afford to put down a deposit on a house and my partner is on agency work so no lenders see us as reliable.. :/

Then there's the fact that although we live together etc, this house is crippling us financially. The rent is a joke considering its 2 bedroom and a complete wreck (structurally, it has leaks etc.. Nightmare!) the landlords never want to help either unless they're taking money from us.

Needless to say, although I only just moved out of my mums AGAIN in 2011 I wouldn't mind going back! Lol

Xx

I received my manicure license in 1966 and then went back 2 years later for my cosmetology license. This summer I received my certification for eyelash extensions. You are never too old to learn something new.

I received my manicure license in 1966 and then went back 2 years later for my cosmetology license. This summer I received my certification for eyelash extensions. You are never too old to learn something new.

impressive...good for you. how very inspirational . x

Good on you, quimbara! (Even if you have stolen my title. Sulk, sulk :wink2:)

29 counting back from next yr ;-)

28 even though my 5year old niece thinks im 40 :'(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

28 even though my 5year old niece thinks im 40 :'(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Lol when my girl was about 6 she had some bracelets (those rubber band type ones) and I said ooh I used to have some of those when I was younger and she replied with "how much did they cost in the OLDEN DAYS?!" x

28 but seems like about a year since i opened my salon 10 years ago!!! If i still feel 19 when im 50+ and still look as fab as you geeks then I will never have anything to moan about :) xx

28 but seems like about a year since i opened my salon 10 years ago!!! If i still feel 19 when im 50+ and still look as fab as you geeks then I will never have anything to moan about :) xx

I'm SO impressed that you opened your salon at 18; you're still going, that's fab. All power to you.

Thank you for all my hearts :lol:

I'm 34 - but still regularly get asked for id.. Normally by people younger than me! :lol:

I'm 25 but feel 85 at the moment :(

Latest posts

Back