What's your business called?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's Blissful Thinking, Mobile Massage and Beauty. Love 'Get Nail'd' btw ;)

Actually it's Blissful Thinking, Massage and Beauty to Your Door. It's a shame when you can't remember your company's name...roll on back to school!

I'm self employed working in a salon. So there's the salon name and then I've got my little name but I don't know if its not a bit risqué?! Haha
"Get Nail'd" ??
What do you guys think?
Xx

I think it's a name A LOT of people now use.

I have just started out as a nail tech and have called myself 'Beauticles' what do you all think?
Hoping to add more beauty services like facials etc when I get going too 😊💅 xxx

Is that a good thing...?!

I don't know really. Makes it hard to differentiate facebooks, twitters, websites etc. however I like the name. As long as isn't one too close to you should be ok.

Mine was twinkle-tips as I was doing nails but I'm doing a room up at the moment to work from home doing beauty & nails I've decided on beauty bliss will also be doing massage once I've finished my level 3 beauty :)

I'm going to be setting up as an extensionist soon and I was thinking of going with the name "The Hair Fairy" what does everyone think? :)

I am Neat Nailz & Beauty!

I'm NailsXpress. Used to be solely mobile. Now in a salon. I do nails, tans, lashes, brows etc

There's a salon near me called curl up and dye. :-/ xx

I'm just starting mine and am called let down your locks as I'm hair and extensions let down your was trade marked :(

I'm just starting mine and am called let down your locks as I'm hair and extensions let down your was trade marked :(

Oh no! Anymore ideas? It's soo hard to come up with a name, they all seem to be taken! Xx

Mine is 'isabella mae' its my two daughters middle names put together, the more you say and see it it becomes simple,clean cut and elegant ( i think). Plus it doesnt limit me to one treatment.

Down side.... Everyone calls me isabella or Isabel!!!! That drives me slightly bonkers lol x

I'm called nails perfected.I just do nails

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Bella nails and beauty.. My daughter is called isabelle :) x

Beauty Chicks
(I've got a thing about chickens)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I called my company Be Bronze as I started out just offering spray tanning, but as I will be offering beauty treatments when I have qualified so have redesigned my logo on the website so that the business name reads "Be Bronze & Beautiful"

I also use the name Huddersfield Holistics for the holistic side of things. Yet the website hasn't been set up yet.

I'm going to be setting up as an extensionist soon and I was thinking of going with the name "The Hair Fairy" what does everyone think? :)

This is EXTREMELY immature of me, but i misread this as 'the hairy fairy' - I Laughed...

i like the hair fairy though (now that ive calmed down) :)

Daniellex

Mine is called Adorable Nails x

Latest posts

Back