What's your hobby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyR

Reaction score
I would like to have a hobby, something to do with my hands but nothing is taking my interest at the minute. Would love to make jewellery but it would cost a lot to buy the supplies. Have tried crochet but I seem to get bored with it easy.

What are your hobbies?

I would like to have a hobby, something to do with my hands but nothing is taking my interest at the minute. Would love to make jewellery but it would cost a lot to buy the supplies. Have tried crochet but I seem to get bored with it easy.

What are your hobbies?

I knit, crochet and cross stitch x

Dancing! I go to salsa classes 2-3 times a week. love it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I make cards and Im teaching myself how to sew (got a sewing machine for christmas!). I have done a bit of jewellery making but ill probably go back to it and just do wedding things. Any hobby takes abit of money to start, but you can recycle things to use with crafting..

I love making cakes Im self learning at moment
and i enjoy kickboxing when i get the chance

i make cakes and jewellery..i just searched ebay and bought loads of beads etc and made simple bracelets, wine glass charms etc that i sold at xmas to clients xx

I cross stitch when I have time but would love to try my hand at making jewellery - can anyone suggest a good starting point?

I also spend a lot of time and money buying handbags but not sure that counts as a hobby lol

Baking, painting and gaming! Not particularly in that order :D

Ok, well I like arty stuff, making jewellery, working with diamonds etc but can't find a hobby to combine all these areas that doesn't cost a lot, would anyone have any ideas?

I love horse riding! I just don't get the time to go enough (plus it's quite a pricey hobby!). my other hobby is the gym ;) x

I am currently restoring an old BMW that i first bought back in 1993 and had many happy memories of that car. A couple of years ago i found it again in a very run down state. and saved it from the crusher. I keep it in a corner of the Nouvatan Warehouse and i tinker with it when ever i can i have spent possibly 5 times its worth on restoring it. but its my passion and my hobby and it keeps me out of trouble :D

I go ballroom dancing once a week and love it, lovely evening out for me and my boyfriend plus good exercise! X

I make cards too :) xx

I cross stitch when I have time but would love to try my hand at making jewellery - can anyone suggest a good starting point?

I also spend a lot of time and money buying handbags but not sure that counts as a hobby lol

I like your style, Pure :) shoe shopping is a great hobby of mine

I am currently restoring an old BMW that i first bought back in 1993 and had many happy memories of that car. A couple of years ago i found it again in a very run down state. and saved it from the crusher. I keep it in a corner of the Nouvatan Warehouse and i tinker with it when ever i can i have spent possibly 5 times its worth on restoring it. but its my passion and my hobby and it keeps me out of trouble :D

What model is it? When i was 17 my Dad helped me restore an e21 bmw as my first car. I loved it so much, it's my favourite of all the cars I've ever had. We still have it now but it's off the road now and the rust has come back severely. I would love to drive it again but unfortunately it just isn't practical to drive everyday anymore and we already pay 2 regos

I restore and or customize vintage my little ponys ! My fav part is re rooting there hair ,
I make hair bows (lots of fun , quick to learn , effective ,cheap start up , ribbon and glue gun or needle and thread ,
I play the sims
I walk my dogs (it's a job /hobby )
I paint one stroke

How about customizing shoes , bags or t shirts even photo frames ? Low start up cost as you will prob have some things you could use or could get bits from boot sales / charity shops ,
You can use old buttons ,glitter , beads , wool , anything ,

I sew and I have booked on a course to do needle felt x

I play xbox (eek!) - Have done since a teenager, must say I love it and I'm pretty good at call of duty!

What does everyone sew? I want to do it but not sure where to start! Don't think i want to do cross-stitch x

I play xbox and the sims x

Latest posts

Back