Whats your record for polish staying on??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Howdy geeks!

I am feeling rather chuffed with myself today :green:

A client of mine came in today for a rebalance on NNO fingers and toes, she had clear calgel, with Essie's Bordeux as the colour ( a deep red).

She had just returned from 2 weeks in Egypt, and had her nails done 2 weeks before she went.

So thats 4 WEEKS - I was dreading her coming in as I thought they may be beyond repair, swimming in the sea and pool, loads of suntan lotion, sand, no shoes etc etc!

but............all were perfect!!!!! Only the slightest bit of wear on the tips of the nails, but hardly even noticable! How chuffed was my client?? and how chuffed was I?! :green::green::green:

So - My question is this - What is your record to date of polish lasting on clients? what was the brand?

This applies to fingers more than toes really!

I get about 4 weeks with mine creative enamel dance usa {red} then a clear gel overlay gems aswell.I do this for my friend because she goes holiday alot aswell and it last for her and her mum xx

I know exactly how you feel! :)

One of my clients couldn't come in for 4 wks as well. I was nervous thinking her nails would be a mess. It was french overlay with Bio. They were a bit dingy looking, but no lifting. I was delighted too. I am relatively new and have really been struggling to make my overlays last, so it was a great boost.

That was the longest for me too - 4 wks.

I don't usually put coloured polish over NNO, but when I do, it seems to last as long as the overlay stays in tact.

alex

Hiya,
my record is 5 weeks! One of my clients only comes in every 5 weeks cos her nails grow relatively slowly and the Brisa NNO she wears stays on perfectly with no lifting or curling away. Last time she came in for rebalance she was still wearing the same polish I had applied at her previous appointment! The new growth looked awful but the polish had not chipped the tiniest bit! :green:
It was quite a coctail she wore: Creative Stickey base coat, two coats of coloured varnish from China Glaze (can't remember the name or number of it right now, I'm not at work at the moment so I can't go and check on the bottle), then INM Out The Door top coat.
If she comes in next time with her nails looking like that, I'll force her to buy a bottle of the varnish she chooses for (she changes colours every time) just to get the new growth refilled!:lol:

I've only recently started with gel enhancements so can't comment on that but i had a client in the other day who had had a pedicure with me 2 1/2 months ago, i used mavala base, enamel (salerno) x2 and had topped it off with 'colourfix' her nails had grown a fair bit and she had cut them once but the polish was intact with a bit of wear but no chips, i was pretty chuffed with that. most of my pedi clients are 4 weekly and they don't generally do anything in between. x

Howdy geeks!

I am feeling rather chuffed with myself today :green:

A client of mine came in today for a rebalance on NNO fingers and toes, she had clear calgel, with Essie's Bordeux as the colour ( a deep red).

She had just returned from 2 weeks in Egypt, and had her nails done 2 weeks before she went.

So thats 4 WEEKS - I was dreading her coming in as I thought they may be beyond repair, swimming in the sea and pool, loads of suntan lotion, sand, no shoes etc etc!

Snap lol!! I had a client who had Essie Bordeaux on her toes for 5 weeks and it still looked good!! Think Perfect Nails are doing a promo with Bordeaux and Good to Go! topcoat if you purchase both you get a free Essie Bordeaux bottle of wine phone charm. Cute!!

Why, is there a prize for the winner francesXXX? .... LOL :lol:

3 to 4 weeks, Essie again ... their new autumn range of colours is gorgeous btw!

Latest posts

Back