"When I was three, I wanted to be..."

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

This is a bit of a random post, but Im just looking for some ideas really. So I'm a member of my local young farmers club (sounds a bit odd but it's a brill social club), and its the annual national agm weekend in april in torquay which is just gonna be a big weekend of drinking :).
Each of the nights are themed, so the first night, is club t-shirts night, the second night is black tie, and the third night is a fancy dress night.

So the theme for this years fancy dress is 'when I was three, I wanted to be...'

I am so stuck for ideas. Being a bit vain, I kinda want something which will allow me still to look good ie I dont want to be in a ridiculous outfit.
Now when I was younger I wanted to be a vet, but I think this is going to be a really common one.
My mum suggested going dressed as a big number 4 which is a pretty good idea, but I have no idea how to go about doing this. My latest idea was to go as a Barbie! I mean who didn't want to be a barbie when they were young? lol. So i could get a blonde wig, and wear a pink body bon skirt and pink heels and a white vest top with the barbie slogan on?

Im just looking for other ideas really, so any opinions would be fab, will be great to here what you guys wanted to be when you were younger/older too

Rachel xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
You could just be a beautiful fairy with a big bag of fairy dust and tell people when you sprinkle them with it they have to be silent.
That way you get to look pretty and to shut up people who are annoying you, YAY!

How about a farmer's wife?:)

loving the 4 idea,,

I have 5,3 & 2 yr old daughters, the 5 yr old wants to be a doctor, mid wife or a "space man" her words lol and insists i call her barbie..

3 yr old will only answer to "princess Ava"

maybe no help at all,

When I was 3 I wanted to be dorothy gale from wizard of oz or wonder woman! I think both of them would make great costumes.

Barbie sounds good you could make your skin look really shiny and draw around your shoulders with eyeliner so it looks like barbies arms moved x

Wonder woman! And Argos and dress shops do the outfit now (although I'm not 3 any more so wouldn't get away with it...maybe in private tho)

Latest posts

Back