Where can I buy Nail dust vacuum?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heipa-

Reaction score
I made by myself nailtables, and I'm looking for nail dust vacuum cleaner which can be fitted under the table / desk level. Can anyone help and tell where can I ordered any?
waiting for help ..:rolleyes:

Hi

I have bought one like this LURACO technologies, just make sure you have it in either a closed cupboard and clean regularly or outside. The finest particles still escapes, so having it in the room just blows around the finest particles in the air even though it removes them from the breathing zone.

HTH:hug:

what i have in my tiny shop is one of the henry hoovers - my desk is so wide and thick i cant have a desk fan fitted. you can get them small henrys for about £10.00 the henry is in red and the henrietta is in pink. Im not 100% where i got mine from as it was a gift. i only stow mine away as it doesnt match my decor but for a cheap fix its brill.
Hope that helps

i have the henry!!! it is fab for just hoovering over your desk! you can get them from argos and play.com x

do u mean the computer keyboard henry? x

yep! thats what i use x

Latest posts

Back