where can i get a nail trainer from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mansa

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the best place to get a nail trainer from? i am finding it hard to find people to practice on and I dont want to have to keep putting l&p on my nails and taking it off the next day etc etc

Sam
xx

You could try ebay and Amazon. :) Hth

www(dot)essentialnails(dot)com

www(dot)nailtrainer(dot)com

or ebay of course :green:

(sorry i had to edit it like that, it wouldnt work)

I have might have one to sell. Text Me
Isabella

i got mine off ebay, i didn't want to (nor did i have the extra money to if i'm honest) spend out like £85 on a brand new one from a beauty wholesalers/suppliers. you can also buy the replacement nails off there for cheaper than beauty wholesalers/suppliers too.

another thing i do to help with practise is i bought a pack of nail 'tips' (it saves me from 'wasting' my expensive cnd tips) from a chinese seller on ebay for literally a couple of pound for hundreds of them so you can imagine the kind of quality they are! def not something you would ever ever put on a client LOL and got some of my grandads sand paper (far cheaper than nail files) and took off the shine from the nail tip (which is what i was told to do on my cnd training when i was using the trainers training hand) and then stick the nail tip to my table with some blue tack and practise like that if i can't be bothered using the nail trainer or i just have a spare 30minutes so don't have the time to attach the trainer and glue on a tip etc etc.

also on my cnd training we were given a sheet with circles on that we had to fill with acrylic to help judge by sight the ball size we'd need so what i do now is ask my bf and little boy to draw me some circles as i find that i like circles of a certain size because i know they are easier so i'm not very creative with my circles :p then practise getting the right sized balls for the circle that way.

i totally understand what you mean about getting clients for practise, i'm forever offering free sets because i really do need the practise on real people but *shrug* i can't kidnap people and chain them to the chair and force my nail brush upon them sadly as of course i couldn't practise my balance point positioning with their hands tied down could i?? :p

good luck with your practising :)
x

Or try the Geekbay group on here.

There is also ' Everything nail related ' on facebook. I've had a few things from people on there :)

Latest posts

Back