where did you hear about the nail geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madferrit

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, i just wanted to know where you all found out about this site?
I haven't been on here that long myself and i'm astounded at how many people are joining every day and how many members there are!!
I didnt know there were so many people like me who just needed advice and support or people new to the industry who are trying to start out.
I got the site address from my college tutor-dont blame her for me not going away lol!!!!
I always recommend this site to other nail techs as well x:)

I think i was just googling and accidentally found it. But im soooooo glad i did find it!

beautytherapist said:
I think i was just googling and accidentally found it. But im soooooo glad i did find it!
Ditto! x

beautytherapist said:

Same for me! The best thing ive ever found! hehe :hug: :hug: :) xxx

I found it in professional nails mag

My trainer told me but when I first put a search in for it I got a site called Nail Geek for a Heavy Metal Group lol

a nail tech told me about this realy cool site that had all the answers to all the questions you could ever ask.

:lol: Professional Nails Mag!

Stumbled across it one night surfing...grown a big belly from geeking since then...

I think I saw Sam in one of the nail mags and wondered who the hell this guy is who has the sense of humour to call himself a geek. Didn't stick around long though. And then I stumbled across it again a few months later and saw someone wanting advice and thought I could help as I'd been in a similar situation ... and from then it was addiction all the way!

i discovered it in the nails mag that came with my EN course, can't remembre which mag tho!!

Found the site by pure luck when looking for nail sites to get some ideas of nail art, the rest "as they say" is history! :green:

was told about it by The Nail Geek himself when i did my foundation course in Leeds, been an addict ever since! This site is a real credit to Samuel Sweet and the people who help run it!! It has changed the lives of so many nail technicians!

I was recomended to it by Debs379 and I'm glad she mailed me about it:hug:

Well i found a nail tech group on yahoo many yrs ago... cant remember how that was now....... and i think Sam posted on there a few times and back then the nail geek as we know it was Sams own site with some articles on it
i went on my airbrush training and met Jue (aka Mrs Gadget) and she said i really should have a look again as there was a message board....... so i joined a while later and i guess the rest is history!

Jess
xox

I was cruzing other nail sites and nail geek popped up in my search .....so I took a looky-loo and have been here since!

Well one day my son-in-law said, "Hey Geeg, have a look at my new web site. I'd really like you to participate if you would".

6000 posts later and I guess it could be said that I participate!! :lol:

I never thought when I retired that I would be able to still teach in such a cool way. There's life in the old dog yet!!

Of course it is wrecking my married life (my husband has asked several times if a computer can be sited in a divorce??) , and I have RSI from using the mouse for so many hours a day as well as a flat bum from sitting for hours but ... I'm lovin it!

geeg said:
There's life in the old dog yet!!
pmsl Gigi, don't put yourself down :wink2: x

i stumbled across the Geek site quite by accident, loved it from the start :D

Was searching for something and it came on, glad it did though

Latest posts

Back