Where do you Get you leaflets and Business cards printed from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
Hey geeks im wondering where you all get your pricelists and leaflets printed from.

I want some where cost effective but good quality.

Ive seen a few shops on ebay with good offers. Has anyone bought off ebay before? xx

Flyers - quattroprint.co.uk
Biz Cards - stressfreeprint.co.uk

Printers on ebay are usually just resellers of print from the main companies.

My clients usually use stressfree, sensecreative, vistaprint and bestprinting- they're all much of a muchness really. Though I must say that some of them suffer in the customer care department.

My clients usually use stressfree, sensecreative, vistaprint and bestprinting- they're all much of a muchness really. Though I must say that some of them suffer in the customer care department.

That will be Vistaprint then! I really dislike them with a passion!! But it's very much like easyJet ... you get what you pay for.

Mat

I use Vistaprint and never had a problem with them in fact other people who I have told about it have used it as well and had no problems

Iv used vista print as well and thought they were pretty good they sent me an email offering me free leaflets and brouchures (sp?) so all i had to pay for was delievery which is about a £5 i think? iv got business cards from them to and their nice! x

I've used Vistaprint for my postcards and business cards and I'm really happy with them. Delivery very quick (even with their slow delivery option!) They do some great deals too!

I have used multi colour leaflets and the price was pretty good with them x

hi everyone thanx for your replies ill get a few quotes xx

Hi There!

I have used these guys before... before I was in this biz that is.

Their prices are good and they are really friendly and helpful.

I once called them on a Friday lunchtime needing 2000 duel side full colour business cards for Monday morning!!! I had already done the artwork but this was a tall order!

I stopped by and collected them at 9:30 on the Monday!!

The UK's Cheapest, Low cost Online Printer

HTH

Latest posts

Back